- Save 10% Use Promo Code IRON10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your back-end unrivaled strength with an Iron Cross HD Rear Bumper
- Textured, gloss black-powder coating adds style and protection
- Strong, lightweight design features two D-ring mounts for added functionality (D-rings sold separately)
- Includes an extra-strength tow hook mount to snag and rescue stranded vehicles
- CNC laser-cut components are double-welded, inside & out
- Designed to not obstruct your factory receiver hitch
- HD Rear Bumpers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross HD Rear Bumper is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re trundling through the backcountry or just rolling through town, Iron Cross HD Rear Bumpers offer you the increased protection, bold style and functionality you’ve been after.
The Iron Cross Heavy-Duty Rear Bumper is CNC laser-cut, ensuring a snug fit to the backside of your ride, and are designed to not interfere with your existing receiver hitch. Augmenting your rapidly upgraded recovery system further is a high-strength tow hook and durable D-ring mounts (D-rings not included).
Available in a textured, gloss black-powder coating, your Iron Cross Rear HD Bumper is made in the USA and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Iron Cross HD Rear Bumpers Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dean B (ELMER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 10, 2017 5:50 AM
Easy installation, fits perfect, and looks great. Also got it within 3 days of ordering which was awesome. My best purchase for my truck so far!
Reviewed by AUSTIN C (Caldwell, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Mar 04, 2017 6:18 AM
As always this is another great bumper from Iron Cross. Fits and looks great and is very well built. Auto Anything was great to work with also.
Reviewed by david b (claremore, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2017 9:01 AM
This bumper looks great on the truck. Perfect match to the iron cross front bumper. Very easy install. Large flat area below the license plate doubles as a perfect step to reach the truck bed
- iron cross bumpers
- custom chrome jeep bumpers
- slotted rotor reviews
- smittybilt bull bar review
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- 1992 ford ranger rear bumper
- jeep wrangler bumpers
- pet barrier for toyota 4runner
- pickup truck caps
- roof rack cargo carriers
- auto brake parts