- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your back-end unrivaled strength with an Iron Cross HD Rear Bumper
- Textured, gloss black-powder coating adds style and protection
- Strong, lightweight design features two D-ring mounts for added functionality (D-rings sold separately)
- Includes an extra-strength tow hook mount to snag and rescue stranded vehicles
- CNC laser-cut components are double-welded, inside & out
- Designed to not obstruct your factory receiver hitch
- HD Rear Bumpers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross HD Rear Bumper is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re trundling through the backcountry or just rolling through town, Iron Cross HD Rear Bumpers offer you the increased protection, bold style and functionality you’ve been after.
The Iron Cross Heavy-Duty Rear Bumper is CNC laser-cut, ensuring a snug fit to the backside of your ride, and are designed to not interfere with your existing receiver hitch. Augmenting your rapidly upgraded recovery system further is a high-strength tow hook and durable D-ring mounts (D-rings not included).
Available in a textured, gloss black-powder coating, your Iron Cross Rear HD Bumper is made in the USA and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Iron Cross HD Rear Bumpers Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOHN N (Anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Oct 13, 2017 7:38 AM
Installed new front & rear bumpers on my 2017 Tundra. I get compliments on them all the time. Less bumper area makes my truck look higher without raising the center of gravity & adds more clearance for at the front & rear of the truck. Stronger then the factory steel bumper covers. I would definitely recommend them. Having a 2" hitch receiver in the front of the truck is one of the best features. Thanks Iron Cross for the craftsmanship of "American Made" products.
Reviewed by Michael H (Beaver Dam, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jul 04, 2017 6:52 AM
If you have a Silverado, you know how cheap the rear bumper is. I've replace it once with O.E. and that was a mistake. With the Iron Cross I finally have a quality piece out back that's solid, tough and looks great! Install was a breeze, taking longer on the remove than the replace. The wire plug, lights and spare tire crank attachments are actually solid now with no movement when I use them. I'm really happy with this bumper. Thanks Iron Cross!
Reviewed by Dean B (ELMER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 10, 2017 5:50 AM
Easy installation, fits perfect, and looks great. Also got it within 3 days of ordering which was awesome. My best purchase for my truck so far!
- iron cross bumpers
- custom chrome jeep bumpers
- slotted rotor reviews
- smittybilt bull bar review
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- 1992 ford ranger rear bumper
- jeep wrangler bumpers
- pet barrier for toyota 4runner
- pickup truck caps
- roof rack cargo carriers
- auto brake parts