- Save 10% Use Promo Code iron
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Combat the countryside with the heavy-duty Iron Cross Jeep Front Bumper
- Rugged Front Bumpers are available in a matte-black textured powder coating or eye-catching raw steel)
- All Jeep Front Bumpers are designed for easy winch installation (winch sold separately)
- Both your Front and Rear Bumpers include D-Lug plates to accommodate shackles
- Feature cutouts for Iron Cross 3.75” aftermarket or factory fog lights (sold separately)
- Jeep Front Bumpers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross Jeep Front Bumper is backed by a 5-year warranty
You’re going to want to make sure both you and your Jeep make it back from your next off-roading trip in one piece. Your ride is a no-joke hunk of steel as it is, but why not add some serious hardware to ensure against unseen possibilities. Look no further than the Iron Cross Jeep Front Bumper.
The Iron Cross Front Jeep Bumper combines rugged good looks and heavy-duty styling for the full-frontal trail assault. Available in your choice of a matte-black textured powder coating or a raw steel finish, it’s a grade-A fit for any Jeep.
Iron Cross Jeep Front Bumpers are outfitted with shackle-ready D-Lug plates to haul yourself or a fellow trailblazer out of any pickle. And don’t worry—its steel-wrought frame was forged and reinforced in the furnaces of Tulsa, OK, to stand any pressures. For forward-facing nocturnal visibility, your bumper also features 3.75” cutouts for easy adding of any Iron Cross lights or factory fog lights (sold separately). Your Iron Cross Jeep Front Bumper comes with a 5-year warranty.
Iron Cross Jeep Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Trevor V (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 24, 2017 8:41 AM
Solid bumper, looks great, great addition to my JK. No complaints whatsoever.
Reviewed by Ryan D (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 29, 2016 10:12 AM
The bumper itself is great. The directions for installation of the lights are non existent and to find out the factory lights do not fit properly. You need to buy aftermarket lights for to fit flush and proper.
Reviewed by Jeff H (LA PLATA, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 29, 2016 7:32 AM
The bumper was a perfect fit with no adjustments needed. The directions for installation left a lot to be desired and the factory fog lights had to be wedged in the cut outs. But overall the bumper is excellent quality and I highly recommend it