- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your rig’s front-end with a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Front Bumper
- CNC laser-cut from 3/16” high-pressure steel plate and brake-formed for a precise fit
- Stinger made of 1.75” x .120” wall DOM tubing extends inside bumper shell to inner braces for enhanced strength
- D-ring shackle mounts machined from 1” plate steel for brute strength in rescue operations
- Integrated winch mount accepts most winches with up to a 15,000-lb capacity (winch sold separately)
- Includes a winch fairlead plate that doubles as gusseting for the stinger
- Recessed light mounts provided for retention of OE fog lamps or aftermarket off-road lights
- Faceted ends angle inward to give your Jeep optimum clearance for large tires
- Your Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Front Bumpers carry a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty
You’ve got the attitude that comes with owning a rough-and-tumble four-wheeler – now give your ride the brawny front-end upgrade it deserves with a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Front Bumper. Fashioned from high-pressure, 3/16” steel plate for lasting durability and CNC laser-cut and brake-formed for a precise fit, this hard-hitting bumper is just the one you want leading the charge.
Helping to separate this add-on from the competition is the stinger – made of 1.75” x .120” wall DOM tubing – that extends inside the bumper shell to the inner braces to provide even greater strength. Poison Spyder Rockbrawler Front Bumpers also sport 1” steel D-ring shackle mounts for high-stakes recovery missions. On that note, an integrated winch mount accepts most major winches with up to a 15,000-lb. rating (winch sold separately).
Recessed light mounts make it easy to retain the use of your OE fog lamps or install a set of aftermarket off-road lights. Offering superior tire clearance with faceted angles, your Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Front Bumper is covered by a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty.
Poison Spyder RockBrawler Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kirk H (Mount Pleasant, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2016 1:26 PM
Got the unpainted version, with the skid plate it offers great protection for air pump, sway bar disconnect etc. Hard to get good paint coverage on back side around fog light mounts. 7 of 8 bumper bolts are EZ to attach, but holy moly the left frame rail, upper right bolt is impossible to get a nut on unless you have hands and arms the diameter of a six year old. Air pump and sway bar disconnect location makes it challenging.
- poison spyder bumpers
- autometer elite series gauges
- gas can tool box
- heat shield products exhaust wrap
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- mazda cabin air filters
- toyota sequoia bumper replacement
- jeep wrangler bumpers
- jeep wrangler fender flares
- mats for car trunks
- custom fender flares for pickup
- automotive custom floormats