- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard the back of your Jeep with the rugged and high-functioning styling of the ProZ Premium Rock Crawler Jeep Rear Bumper
- Defend your ride against the unexpected damage of on and off-road debris
- Built from ultra-strong steel and equipped with mighty 2”x.120” tubing
- Increases your tire clearance, coverage ranging from 5” to 8.5”
- Each ProZ Rock Crawler Bumper is finished in a satin-style, black textured powder coat
- Your ProZ Jeep Bumper includes all installation hardware
- Your ProZ Premium Jeep Rock Crawler Rear Bumper is backed by a 3-year warranty
The rear bumper of your Jeep serves a larger purpose than a place to mount your hitch or provide an appealing aesthetic. It safeguards you, your passengers and other drivers on the road from potential injury by reinforcing your ride. Protect yourself and others in serious off-road style with the ProZ Premium Jeep Rock Crawler Rear Bumper.
Crafted from heavy-duty steel, each of these bumpers is rigorously tested to ensure an exact fit and durable finish. A robust 2”x.120” tubing is welded to each corner to give the classic design a modern twist and then finished in a black textured powder coat. Installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included.
Take back the open road while defending yourself against unknown debris with a ProZ Premium Jeep Rock Crawler Rear Bumper, backed by a 3-year warranty.
ProZ Premium Rock Crawler Jeep Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward S (Lafayette, IN) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 31, 2017 2:19 AM
Good value, arrived on time and packaged well no damage. Priced several bumpers this I bought because of the appearance and the powder coating, very heavy took two persons to install the rear bumper. I would recomend this bumper.
Reviewed by Bobby H (Rifle, CO) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 22, 2017 6:00 AM
The bumper is awesome and very solid ! My only complaint is the bolts that came with the kit could have been about an inch longer so that the lock nut would tighten up property...other than that the installation went smoothly! Thanks again guys !
Reviewed by Willard W (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 29, 2017 10:39 AM
This bumper fit perfect on the back of my 2010 jeep jk perfectly with no modifications. This bumper looks good and it will replace a plastic bumper which is unsafe if you get hit in rear of jeep. This bumper also made a big difference in the look of the jeep and I will replace front bumper to match the rear because front bumper is also all plastic and unsafe. Thank you.