- Ready your ride for off-road battle with the Rampage Front Stubby Recovery Bumper
- Custom crafted for your specific year Jeep Wrangler
- Stubby design allows for extreme approach and departure angles
- Narrow size makes way for larger tires and extended-travel suspension
- Crafted from 3/16” steel plate
- Integrated stinger wrought from 2” diameter .120” wall steel tubing
- 4” fog light holes and welded shackle mounts
- Finished with a hard-hitting textured black coat
- Includes winch plate, clevis pins and D-rings
- Exclusive EZ Align floating stud mount system makes for easy installation
- Your Rampage Front Stubby Recovery Bumper is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It may take some big balloons—tires that is—to tackle the trails, but it doesn't take a big bumper. In fact, when you attack the backcountry with the Rampage Front Stubby Recovery Bumper, bigger is most certainly not better.
The stubby, narrow design reduces the bumper length so you can run monster tires with a maximum suspension travel setup. This way your tires never rub, and the reduced overhang allows for the most aggressive approach and departure angles. Try that with a factory bumper!
Crafted from 3/16" steel plate, the Rampage recovery bumper is built trail tough. And, thanks to the integrated 2" diameter stinger, winch plate and welded D-ring shackles, this multi-purpose Rampage front bumper is an indispensable tool—both off and on the road. And the best part, Rampage backs your Front stubby Recovery Bumper with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rampage Front Stubby Recovery Bumper Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Javier E (BROWNSVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 27, 2013 8:46 PM
This bumper has everything I wanted in one. It is stubby, has an integrated stinger, D-ring mounts, and a winch mount. The best thing about it is that it looks great having all those functions and comes with D- rings. This is a complete package because others require you to buy the winch mount, stinger, and D-rings seperately to have the complete look.
Reviewed by zach m (MIDLOTHIAN, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — May 24, 2013 11:35 AM
The stubby bumper was a GREAT purchase! It was a bit of a struggle to put on due to the lack of space to fit the socket. But other than that, it was simple to put on and worth every penny.
Reviewed by Luis P (CHERRY HILL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 28, 2012 7:36 AM
You can tell by the weight and finish that this is a high quality bumper. The installation was simple and bolts right on without any problems and without cutting or having to move the pump like some other bumpers. The Jeep has lots more clearance and looks so much better. Most importantly AutoAnything had a can't beat price!
Reviewed by Joseph M (VERNAL, UT) — Dec 16, 2012 2:54 PM
Put fog lamps in BEFORE you put the bumper on-much easier! The bolts are almost impossible to get to with traditional tools, especially with Rubicon (the sway bar disconnect mechanism is in the way)
Rampage Front Stubby Recovery Bumper
- Ships By 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rampage bumpers
- rugged ridge bumper review
- smittybilt xrc rear bumper with tire carrier review
- aries replacement jeep bumpers
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- toyota brush guard
- dodge truck bumpers
- 1992 ford ranger rear bumper
- 2012 honda civic bra
- bicycle carrier for car
- performance brake parts
- truck side bars