- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set up the ultimate front line of defense with the Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper
- Master-crafted from 4” steel schedule 40 pipe and diamond plate steel
- Each Legend Bumper is tested to be custom-fit to your rig’s factory specifications
- Front Bumper is equipped with a 2” receiver to accommodate your trailer or winch
- Featured grille guard provides maximum protection with 12-gauge tubing for wraparound design and matches your make and model’s preexisting grille pattern
- Your Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper is backed by a 1-year structural warranty
In an arena full of hundreds of modifications to pick from, only a few are able to shine through with decades of craftsmanship and iconic style for the off-road look you desire. You can trust in the Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper to deliver on style and performance for the long haul.
Each bumper begins with extremely heavy-duty, 4” steel piping, providing one of the most durable bumpers on the market. They are then form-fitted and tested to ensure a precise custom fit. Featuring a correlating grille insert, these bumpers are made to match your factory mounting points for a breezy installation process. Forget about the shortcut expanded metal – these bumpers mean serious business.
Invest in a front end bumper from Ranch Hand and you’re investing in a top-notch mod that’s made to outlast and outperform for the years on the road ahead – and it’s backed by a 1-year warranty.
Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jud c (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Apr 21, 2017 8:31 AM
I have looked into alot of diff. bumpers and for the best bang for the buck and being a multifuntional bumper is perfact. being able to hitch up and push my trailer right were i need it also loaded up a front cargo carrier was nice. Well built stout and looks good on the rig to boot.
Reviewed by Al S (WOODSTOCK, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jan 04, 2017 9:35 AM
Bumper arrived quickly and in great condition. Installation was straightforward with the help of a hoist to hold in place. The only thing i'd do differently on install is cut the existing bolts rather than trying to move the intercooler.