- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring along that monster-sized spare with a Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Carrier
- Provides superior strength and stability for mounting oversized spares – rated for up to 37”
- Raises the mounting position and incorporates depth and tilt for large diameter and wide tire options
- Engineered to manage the additional force and vibrations from extreme off-road conditions
- Precision die-cast aluminum hinge construction provides strong, lightweight strength
- One-piece design maintains easy, one-handed access to your cargo area
- Increase load capacity over factory tailgate hinges reducing wear and increasing longevity
- No-drill installation on your OE or aftermarket rear bumper (adjustable 3rd brake light bracket included)
- Your Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Carrier is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Now that your 4x4 is rolling on some monster-sized meats, your trail-tackling adventures have gone from exciting to extreme. Make sure your ride is well-equipped for those extreme adventures and never get stuck without your spare when you bolt-on a Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Carrier.
Designed to provide superior strength and stability for mounting oversized spares – rated for up to 37” wheel and tire combinations – the Rugged Ridge Spartacus Heavy Duty Tire Carrier actually raises the tire’s mounting position and incorporates depth and tilt for those large diameter, wide tire options.
Each Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Spare Tire Holder is manufactured from die-cast aluminum to withstand the additional force and vibrations that come with harsh off-road conditions, and thanks to the one-piece design, you’ll still maintain one-handed access to your cargo hold. Your Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Holder is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Carrier Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale G (LEES SUMMIT, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 31, 2016 5:00 PM
Easy install though I need some help getting the first bolts started, then again as I lined up the spare on the carrier. No big deal. Overall I'm happy with how it looks and it is definitely heavy duty. With almost 100 lbs in spare back there, I needed this upgrade.
Reviewed by Michael T (PORT MATILDA, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 16, 2016 9:11 AM
Got this installed a few weeks ago just in time for an offroading trip. Going from their Gen 1 Tire Carrier to this made a world of difference, and after a gnarly day on the trails it is still secure as can be.
Reviewed by Anthony B (Braidwood, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — May 31, 2016 3:59 AM
The hinge is much heavier than I expected. I could have used an extra hand to hold it in place while I installed the 1st few bolts. The over all installation was easy and straight forward based on the instructions. Adjusting the tire carrier was tricky alone, but a little ingenuity made it work (I used my hitch mount gear carrier as a base and some boards to build a platform to get the tire aligned to the correct height and position.) Be sure to leave time to paint behind the stock hinges.
Reviewed by Randolph H (ROCKINGHAM, VA) — Mar 21, 2016 5:47 PM
Extremely nice carrier, fit and finish are excellent. My only issue is the carrier to tall gate fasteners, after two weeks they're already showing signs of rust.