- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prepare your back-end for the toughest terrain with a Smittybilt Atlas Rear Bumper
- Custom-made for 2007-to-present Jeep Wrangler JKs
- Designed to hold up to 40" tires with a height-adjustable carrier
- Contoured design includes an integrated gas can mount and jack mount
- New cam-style pin adjustment ensures perfect gate stowing every time
- Innovative 4-piece design features an easy-opening double latch
- Manufactured from 3/16-inch cold rolled steel
- MOLLE and PALS compatible
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware and 2-stage textured matte black finish
- Your Smittybilt Atlas Bumper carries a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty
Properly outfit your rig to handle the perils of off-roading with this must-have 4x4 accessory. Engineered specifically to defend your Jeep's back-end, the Smittybilt Atlas Rear Bumper is custom-made for your 2007-present JK Wrangler. An ideal combination of rugged strength and style, Atlas Bumpers have been tested to meet rigorous pedestrian safety standards and are MOLLE and PALS compatible.
The innovative 4-piece design boasts numerous useful features including an easy-opening double latch, cam-style pin adjustment for stowing and height-adjustable carrier for up to 40" tires. Contoured to the lines of your JK, the Atlas Rear Bumper also includes an integrated gas can mount and jack mount for ultimate functionality.
Manufactured from 3/16-inch cold rolled steel with marine-grade stainless steel hardware, heavy-duty Smittybilt Atlas Bumpers are finished in a two-stage textured matte black finish. Your Atlas Rear carries a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty.
Smittybilt Atlas Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shaun V (MORSE, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 27, 2017 5:30 AM
Really happy with the carrier. It is a little difficult to install but overall nice. Use some creativity and you wont be disappointed. We will see if this bumper holds up but I know my smitty front bumper and steps are great. Be careful with the tire carrier lug studs. Stripped mine out and finding replacements can be a beach.
Reviewed by Alan R (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — May 30, 2017 8:42 PM
Smittybilt had a good one here, and dropped the ball. Looks and ease were right there, only forethought and quality slipped quite a bit. The light hole brackets don't fit a damn thing on the market, the locking holes for the alignment of the adjustable pivot cam won't always match the final position and the clearance to torgue the frame bolts doesn't exist. Finally, they blew it by not offering a kit to match up the factory fenders, leaving an unfinished look to the whole thing. BUT, I like it
Reviewed by Daniel S (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 22, 2015 7:38 PM
the kit was missing parts and hardware, poor fit and installation instruction were not easy to follow parts were not marked and parts list should included pictures
- smittybilt bumpers
- ventshades for chevrolet traverse
- weathertech matts for tesla model s
- smitty built bumpers
- subaru tow hitch
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- trailer hitch chevy equinox
- 1999 jeep wrangler bumpers
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- truck rims
- custom floor mats
- custom license plate frames