- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prepare your back-end for the toughest terrain with a Smittybilt Atlas Rear Bumper
- Custom-made for 2007-to-present Jeep Wrangler JKs
- Designed to hold up to 40" tires with a height-adjustable carrier
- Contoured design includes an integrated gas can mount and jack mount
- New cam-style pin adjustment ensures perfect gate stowing every time
- Innovative 4-piece design features an easy-opening double latch
- Manufactured from 3/16-inch cold rolled steel
- MOLLE and PALS compatible
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware and 2-stage textured matte black finish
- Your Smittybilt Atlas Bumper carries a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty
Properly outfit your rig to handle the perils of off-roading with this must-have 4x4 accessory. Engineered specifically to defend your Jeep's back-end, the Smittybilt Atlas Rear Bumper is custom-made for your 2007-present JK Wrangler. An ideal combination of rugged strength and style, Atlas Bumpers have been tested to meet rigorous pedestrian safety standards and are MOLLE and PALS compatible.
The innovative 4-piece design boasts numerous useful features including an easy-opening double latch, cam-style pin adjustment for stowing and height-adjustable carrier for up to 40" tires. Contoured to the lines of your JK, the Atlas Rear Bumper also includes an integrated gas can mount and jack mount for ultimate functionality.
Manufactured from 3/16-inch cold rolled steel with marine-grade stainless steel hardware, heavy-duty Smittybilt Atlas Bumpers are finished in a two-stage textured matte black finish. Your Atlas Rear carries a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty.
Smittybilt Atlas Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Daniel S (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 22, 2015 7:38 PM
the kit was missing parts and hardware, poor fit and installation instruction were not easy to follow parts were not marked and parts list should included pictures