- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s back-end utility with a Smittybilt M1 Rear Bumper
- Crafted from 3/16" cold rolled steel and 1/4" mounting plates
- One-piece welded design provides added strength and durability
- Solid 7/8” D-ring mounts are welded both in and out
- M1 Rear Bumpers include additional rear lights for maximum visibility
- Features back-up sensor mount locations
- Bolt-on installation is easy and requires no drilling
- Treated in Smittybilt's signature two-stage matte black powder-coat finish
- Your Smittybilt M1 Rear Bumper backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty
No matter what terrain you’re looking to take on, you can ensure your ride is ready when you upgrade your back-end utility with a Smittybilt M1 Rear Bumper. Crafted from 3/16" cold rolled steel and 1/4" mounting plates, this tough truck accessory is completed with a one-piece welded design for superior strength.
Smittybilt M1 Bumpers come equipped with solid 7/8” D-ring mounts and bolt-on easily, so you never have to drill into your rig. Your Rear M1 Bumper also includes additional rear lights and back-up sensor mounting locations for increased visibility in even the stickiest situations.
Treated in Smittybilt's signature two-stage matte black powder-coat finish, stylish M1 Bumpers are the ultimate way to add rugged good looks and versatility to your big rig. Smittybilt M1 Rear Bumpers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty.
Smittybilt M1 Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ron E (Webster, NY) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Nov 17, 2015 5:14 PM
Shipping was prompt. Bumper came damage free. Directions for installation were easy to follow and installation was painless.I wired my aux. lights to my backup lights with the provided relay getting my 12 volts and signal voltage (backup lights) at my trailer plug