- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt SRC Classic Rear Bumpers deliver tough, practical protection
- Rugged 1/4" steel plate design is Class III tow-rated
- Intuitive 3-point tire mounting system can support oversized tires
- Heavy-duty latch mechanism keeps your spare tire secure
- Custom grease fitting keeps hinge clean and smooth for years of use
- Choose your Classic Rear Bumper with or without D-Ring mounts (D-Rings sold seperately)
- Textured, matte black finish is undercoated with zinc to resist the elements
- Your Smittybilt SRC Classic Rear Bumper is backed by a 5-year finish warranty
Feel free to take your Jeep through the roughest terrain when you outfit your 4x4 with a tough, practical Smittybilt SRC Classic Rear Bumper. Boasting a rugged 1/4" steel plate design, this versatile off-road accessory is Class III tow-rated and comes with or without D-ring mounts.
Thanks to the intuitive 3-point tire mounting system, your Smittybilt Classic Rear Bumper is built to support even the most over-sized spare tires and secure them safely in place with a heavy-duty latch mechanism.
Making sure to get every detail just right, Smittybilt outfitted SRC Rear Classic Bumpers with custom grease fittings to keep the hinge clean and smooth for years of use. Your Smittybilt Classic Bumper is finished with a textured, matte black powder-coat that’s undercoated with zinc to resist the elements and backed by a 5-year finish warranty.
Smittybilt SRC Classic Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James B (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 09, 2015 5:56 AM
I installed the no tire gate, D-Ring, hitch receiver version of this and love it. The install of the middle bolts from frame to bumper can be a little dicey since there is very little visibility once you drop the fuel cell, but other than that this is an easy install for a solid bumper.