- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smittybilt SRC Rear Bumpers are designed for heading off the beaten path
- Durable 2” x .120” wall steel tubing protects your back-end
- Heavy-duty 1/4” steel plate design adds superior strength
- SRC Rear Bumper is Class III hitch rated for 9,000 lbs
- Durable finish features a dual-stage powder-coat and E-coating for long life
- Stainless steel striker plate provides tough protection & greater ground clearance
- The optional 3-point tire mounting system supports over-sized tires with ease
- Your Smittybilt SRC Rear Bumper carries a 5-year finish warranty
If your Jeep is running on over-sized tires, enjoy the extra clearance and superior protection of a Smittybilt SRC Rear Bumper. Designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind, Smittybilt constructed this heavy-duty SRC Bumper from durable 2” x .120” wall steel tubing and with a 1/4” steel plate to provide even more strength and stability.
This SRC Rear Bumper boasts a Class III, 9,000 lb rated hitch guaranteed to get you out of the tightest rock-crawling situations, along with a stainless steel striker plate for added protection and greater ground clearance.
Finished with a long-lasting, dual-stage powder-coat and E-coating, Smittybilt SRC Bumpers are built to last the long haul. Customize your back-end protection with an optional 3-point tire mounting system to support your over-sized spare with ease. Your SRC Bumper carries a 5-year finish warranty.
Smittybilt SRC Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale G (LEES SUMMIT, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 26, 2017 7:14 AM
Bought this to match the SRC front bumper which was a breeze to install BTW. The SRC rear bumper was considerably more difficult to put on because some of the bolt holes didn't line up. Installation instructions were same as worthless-hard to tell which parts fit where - actually had a few part left over! Anyway, it looks good and holds the tire firmly - but if you are not mechanically inclined and have a full tool chest, be prepared for a struggle to install.
Reviewed by Michael H (Stafford, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Oct 07, 2015 4:39 AM
I had to ream nearly every hole on the bumper to make it fit, and they didn't send a complete hardware kit. The tire swing arm is a POS, and fitment to the locking point was off by 1-1/2". There's also no way to mount the 3rd tail light with what they provided. Instructions were written by a non-speaker of English and were very hard to follow. And if you have the 7/8" D-rings you'll have to ream out the mounts because they're not big enough. Overall this gets a solid C-
Reviewed by Jay B (DADE CITY, FL) — Jun 15, 2015 5:16 AM
Very happy with my bumper. It was an easy install, although I recommend two people due to the weight of the bumper. Was necessary to drill two holes for mounting but the drilling was in a convenient location to get to and not anywhere near the gas tank or wiring...
Reviewed by Kyle H (KERRVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 20, 2015 5:22 AM
Bumper is amazing looks sharp and does its purpose. I wasn't thrilled about how it was delivered to my home box was all apart. Very strong and heavy adds about 200-225 pounds depending on the size of your tire. The mount for the 3rd brake light will squeak on bumps I put a couple pieces of rubber seal behind it and self screwed some screws through the top to hold it down.
- smittybilt bumpers
- smittybilt front tube bumper
- intro tech custom fit windshield sunshades
- jump start through cigarette lighter
- chevrolet bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- toyota bull bar
- 2008 chevy silverado front bumper
- nissan xterra car seat covers
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- custom wheels
- grille guards
- truck tires