- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prepare your rig for rock-crawling with a Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper
- Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16" cold-rolled steel
- Two solid D-ring mounts are welded on the inside and out for maximum strength
- XRC Rear Bumpers include a Class III 2" receiver hitch
- Optional swing away tire carrier features a safety latch for uneven parking situations, fully adjustable tire mount for up to a 37" tire and a billet latch mechanism
- Finished with Smittybilt’s signature matte black, textured powder-coat
- Your Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Make sure your rig’s prepared for the perils of rock-crawling with a Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper. This tough 4x4 accessory boasts all the necessities you need to get your Jeep out of the sticky situations that arise off-road.
Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16" cold-rolled steel, Smittybilt XRC Bumpers are equipped with two solid D-ring mounts that are welded on the inside and out for maximum strength. The versatile XRC Rear Bumper also includes a Class III 2" receiver hitch for even more muscle.
Finished with Smittybilt’s signature matte black, textured powder-coat, your Smittybilt XRC Bumper is backed by a 5-year limited warranty. The optional swing away tire carrier for this XRC Bumper features a safety latch for uneven parking situations, fully adjustable tire mount for up to a 37" tire and billet latch mechanism.
Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Louis K (Flushing, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 25, 2016 4:23 PM
Shipping was fast, received item in 3 days. Initial build quality seems good, heavy duty, good textured coating/paint, installation was a pain in the rear. rear frame cross member must be drilled to install 4 inner bolts, getting these bolts in with the gas tank on requires a lot of patience. Could also use an extra set of hands to get the bumper up and a couple bolts in to hold it in place. Happy with bumper overall, time will tell how the powder coating holds up.
Reviewed by Kevin H (Chino, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 23, 2016 8:24 PM
Fit and installation on my 2005 LJ went smoothly and looks great. Instruction were decent even though this bumper was designed to fit multiple jeeps.
Reviewed by BRIAN C (Red Level, AL) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 12, 2015 8:22 PM
Looks great. A little aggravating to install. Would have been easier to drop the fuel tank for a few bolts. Real sturdy. The slot for the hitch is a tad too big. The hitch rattles when going down semi rough roads.