- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prepare your rig for rock-crawling with a Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper
- Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16" cold-rolled steel
- Two solid D-ring mounts are welded on the inside and out for maximum strength
- XRC Rear Bumpers include a Class III 2" receiver hitch
- Optional swing away tire carrier features a safety latch for uneven parking situations, fully adjustable tire mount for up to a 37" tire and a billet latch mechanism
- Finished with Smittybilt’s signature matte black, textured powder-coat
- Your Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Make sure your rig’s prepared for the perils of rock-crawling with a Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper. This tough 4x4 accessory boasts all the necessities you need to get your Jeep out of the sticky situations that arise off-road.
Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16" cold-rolled steel, Smittybilt XRC Bumpers are equipped with two solid D-ring mounts that are welded on the inside and out for maximum strength. The versatile XRC Rear Bumper also includes a Class III 2" receiver hitch for even more muscle.
Finished with Smittybilt’s signature matte black, textured powder-coat, your Smittybilt XRC Bumper is backed by a 5-year limited warranty. The optional swing away tire carrier for this XRC Bumper features a safety latch for uneven parking situations, fully adjustable tire mount for up to a 37" tire and billet latch mechanism.
Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Louis K (Flushing, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 25, 2016 4:23 PM
Shipping was fast, received item in 3 days. Initial build quality seems good, heavy duty, good textured coating/paint, installation was a pain in the rear. rear frame cross member must be drilled to install 4 inner bolts, getting these bolts in with the gas tank on requires a lot of patience. Could also use an extra set of hands to get the bumper up and a couple bolts in to hold it in place. Happy with bumper overall, time will tell how the powder coating holds up.
Reviewed by Kevin H (Chino, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 23, 2016 8:24 PM
Fit and installation on my 2005 LJ went smoothly and looks great. Instruction were decent even though this bumper was designed to fit multiple jeeps.
Reviewed by BRIAN C (Red Level, AL) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 12, 2015 8:22 PM
Looks great. A little aggravating to install. Would have been easier to drop the fuel tank for a few bolts. Real sturdy. The slot for the hitch is a tad too big. The hitch rattles when going down semi rough roads.