- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your Jeep a huge head-strong upgrade with a Snyper Scope Front Bumper
- Factory-made from heavy-duty, 7-gauge steel into a fully-welded, single-piece design
- Pre-drilled for winches up to 10.25” tall – mount directly into the frame
- Suitable for most 8,000 to 12,000 lb winches on the market today (winch sold separately)
- Available in a textured black powder coated finish for wear-resistant looks that kill
- Choose between 3 different styles of bumper – base model, stinger or bull bar
- Your Westin Snyper Scope Front Bumper is covered by a 1-year warranty
For that classic combination of style and function, Snyper Scope Front Bumpers are on-target. With one of these bad boys on the vanguard of your vehicle, you won’t have to worry about taking damage from fallen tree branches, bouncing road-debris or enemy fire of any stripe.
The Front Snyper Scope Bumper has been manufactured to last from heavy-duty, 7-gauge steel into a fully-welded, single-piece assault weapon. Pre-drilled to mount a winch directly into the frame, it works with most 8,000 to 12,000 lb winches (sold separately).
Finished in a durable, textured black powder coat for corrosion-resistance and a wicked look all its own, the Westin Snyper Scope Front Bumper comes in 3 different modes – the standard base model, a horn-like stinger model that takes the fight to the off-road, and a burly bull bar. Whichever look you choose, your Snyper Scope Front Bumper is backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- snyper bumpers
- jerry can tool box
- kc light guard
- lebra carwash
- chevy bumpers
- chevy winch bumper
- ford floormats
- floor mats for 2012 ford transit connect
- bumpers for toyota tacoma
- price on oem front bumper for a 2008 gmc sierra 1500
- receiver hitch accessories
- all weather car covers
- truck rubber floor mats