- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your back-end against unexpected impacts with a Westin HDX Rear Bumper
- Crafted from durable 7-gauge steel and manufactured into a solid, single-piece construct
- Equipped with 1” thick shackle mounts for heavy-duty towing conditions
- Features two flush-mount LED lights and license plate illumination lights
- Available with or without advanced backup sensors
- Laser-cut HDX logo on both ends adds a bit of flair
- Westin includes all the necessary hardware for DIY installation
- Select between textured black and raw finishes for a look all your own
- Made with pride and grit right here in the USA
- Your Westin HDX Series Rear Bumper carries a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Accidentally rear-ending someone in traffic is one way to break up the slow crawl, and a brutal means of redistributing your latest paycheck. The only thing worse than that is getting battered from behind yourself. You’ve already seen to your front coverage – now discover the same precaution and affix your six with a Westin HDX Series Rear Bumper.
This fully-welded, single-piece hunk of 7-gauge steel is the definitive add-on in the realm of back-end protection. And when you find yourself or a fellow trail hound caught between a rock and a hard place, the Rear Westin HDX Bumper comes in handy – and then some – with 1” thick HD shackle mounts offering a secure anchoring point for tow straps and chains.
Complete with two flush-mounting LEDs, license plate illumination lights, laser-cut HDX logos and backup sensor compatibility, Westin HDX Rear Bumpers combine utility and style in one standout package. Available in your choice of textured black or raw finish options, your Westin HDX Rear Bumper is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Westin HDX Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Walter G (Shirley, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jan 24, 2017 7:17 AM
I'm very happy with the bumper for my truck. Very strong and looks great. Wired the lights to my reverse. Now it looks like day time when I back up.