- Improve your stock sound quality with drop-in Kicker CS-Series Coaxial Speakers
- Designed for a factory-fit upgrade in virtually every make and model
- Reliable, entry-level coaxial is capable of handling huge power
- Lightweight, 13mm PEI-dome tweeters offer superb clarity and volume
- Polypropylene cones with ribbed surrounds for precise sound and reliability
- Reduced-depth baskets and zero tweeter protrusion for no factory grille interference
- Extended Voice Coils and a heavy-duty motor structure provide ultra-clean bass
- CS-Series Coaxial Speakers are sold in pairs
- Your Kicker CS-Series Coaxial Speakers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Changing out your old, muddy-sounding factory speakers gives your ride a huge bump in sound quality. Kicker engineered these CS-Series Two-Way Speakers to get your sound system thumping without busting your mod budget. Kicker CS-Series Coaxial Speakers are designed to fit nearly every make and model and come in numerous sizes to make for an easy, drop-in upgrade.
The perfect complement to the Kicker Yellow audio system, these entry-level coaxials feature lightweight, 13mm PEI-dome tweeters that offer superb clarity and volume, while helping provide higher power handling than stock speakers. And, with polypropylene cones paired with ribbed surrounds, Kicker CS Coaxial Speakers are capable of providing precise linear excursion and reliability.
Kicker Coaxial CS Speakers feature drastically reduced mounting depths and zero tweeter protrusion (on most models) so they don’t interfere with your factory grilles. CS-Series Coaxial Speakers are sold in pairs and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Kicker CS-Series Coaxial Speakers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alan W (MANCHESTER, MO) Reviewed for a 1983 Toyota Celica — Feb 08, 2016 8:51 PM
Sound quality is OK, I hoped for a little better but it's OK My biggest disappointment is that there are no speaker guards supplied with the speakers or even available for extra cost. It leaves me to have to fabricate something that I feel should have been included.
Reviewed by Jerome S (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Impala — Nov 06, 2015 11:50 AM
If your looking for sound clarity with a little kick in bass these are the speakers for you. I know they will sound alot better after i install my amplifier and sub, overall im satisfied with the upgrades
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- kicker car audio
- pace edwards jackrabbit tonneau cover
- avs in channel ventvisor
- jet performance throttle body spacer
- cadillac xts trunk liner
- floor mats for land rovers
- mitsubishi car bras
- 2007 chevy silverado seat covers
- acura rdx floor mats
- truck bed covers for toyota tacoma
- truckbed covers
- pickup truck bed mats
- steering wheel cover leather