- Fill your compact ride with the full bass of the Kicker Hideaway Powered Subwoofer Enclosure
- This ultra-compact enclosure measures just 3-1/8” tall, 9-3/8” wide and 13-7/8” long
- Armed with an 8” subwoofer and 150W amplifier for thumping bass
- Mounts securely using Velcro straps
- Quick-connect wiring harness makes it easy to install and remove
- Works with both low-level factory and high-level aftermarket stereos
- Comes complete with a remote to control the bass level right from the front seat
- Equipped with a low-pass crossover, subsonic filter, bass boost and phase switch
- Two automatic turn-on options to choose from
- Your Kicker Hideaway Powered Subwoofer Enclosure includes a 1-year warranty
Inside today’s compact cars, space is precious. But just because you don’t have a lot of room to spare doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your sound system. Get intense bass that fits into the tightest space with the Kicker Hideaway Powered Subwoofer Enclosure. This micro-sized system measure just over 3” tall to fit in anywhere, from the trunk to the center console and anywhere in between.
Saving space is just the beginning with the Kicker Hideaway. Inside this intense bass boomer lies an 8” subwoofer driven by a 150W amp, so your beats thump wherever you drive. Plus, you can dial the bass level up or down right from the driver’s seat using the included remote.
Whether you’re running a factory stereo or aftermarket head unit, both work with the Kicker Hideaway Sub. It features a variable low-pass crossover, 24dB subsonic filter and a bass booster for a 6dB bump at 40Hz. Even better, your Kicker Hideaway Compact Powered Sub is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Kicker Hideaway Powered Subwoofer Enclosure Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William L (QUEEN CREEK, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 06, 2016 6:27 AM
My new F-150 had plenty of "surround speakers" with decent mids and Highs but absolutely no bass. This was a perfect solution to balance out the sound. Watch YouTube and you will have this installed in no time.
Reviewed by john r (chesterfield, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Feb 04, 2016 1:47 AM
after being forced into down sizing my old system i was almost certain that this kicker 8" sub was not going to do the job. days before my install i was considering putting 2 of them in. so i went with one with the option of putting 2nd later. WOW i was very surprised at the power this all in 1 unit really has. no need for two,it gives my system the perfect lows i need and with the adjustment dial i can balance however the type of music i want to get the clearest and deepest sound GREAT PRODUCT
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30