- Control your audio on a micro level with the Kicker KX2 2-Way Crossover
- Designed to pair with 2-way audio systems
- Adjust the high- and low-pass channels from 40Hz to 300Hz
- Accepts preamp-level and speaker-level inputs
- Incredibly low >110dB signal-to-noise ratio for minimal system noise
- Packed into a slim chassis that’s easy to mount
- Your Kicker KX2 2-Way Crossover includes a 1-year warranty
Music is made up of a lot of different tones working together. Some are high and some are low, so it makes sense that you should be able to dial in each channel by itself. And now you can with the Kicker KX2 2-Way Crossover. Designed to work with 2-way stereo systems, the Kicker KX2 Crossover gives you independent control over the highs and lows.
With high-pass and low-pass adjustment levels from 40Hz to 300Hz, the Kicker KX2 Active 2 Way Crossover packs a lot of control into one compact component. Plus, it boasts an incredibly low signal to noise ration (>110dB), so you hear your tunes instead of the KX2 Crossover. Better still, Kicker backs your KX2 2 Way Crossover with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- kicker car audio
- truxx level kit
- bakflip cover
- ebc greenstuff brake pads review
- fia dash covers
- cadillac dog seat covers
- volkswagen cargo mat
- 2008 honda accord seat covers
- 2010 chrysler town and country floor mats
- 2011 dodge ram 1500 fender flares
- auto trailer hitches
- car mats for sale
- pickup seat covers