- Enhance your factory audio with an all-in-one Kicker VSS SubStage Subwoofer Upgrade System
- SubStage Subwoofer Kit Includes:
– Custom-fit enclosure with 10-inch subwoofer
– Integrated 200-watt subwoofer amplifier
– Wiring harness kit
– Installation mounting brackets
- Loaded sub enclosure delivers superior bass response
- Minimal amperage-draw from your charging system
- Mounts directly to factory locations with no cutting
- Use a factory-style wiring kit for a no-cut install
- Installation instructions & mounting brackets included
- Your Kicker VSS SubStage Subwoofer Upgrade System carries a 3-year limited warranty when installed by an authorized dealer
An impressive Kicker VSS SubStage Subwoofer Upgrade System delivers concert-like sound quality to your front seat. From an attractive, carpeted, loaded enclosure, the 10-inch subwoofer supplies deep-end bass pumped out by the 200W integrated amp.
With a minimal amount of impact on your charging system, a Kicker VSS Sub Stage Subwoofer Upgrade System is the ideal way to get stunning, vehicle-specific sound and a clean, OE fit-and-finish.
Your Kicker Vehicle-Specific Sub Upgrade SubStage mounts directly to factory locations with no cutting, which leaves you with a ton of usable trunk space to spare. All of the necessary mounting brackets and the SubStage wiring kit are included along with a 3-year limited warranty when you have your Kicker System installed by an authorized dealer.
Kicker VSS SubStage Subwoofer Upgrade System Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff B (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 01, 2017 8:23 AM
My 2013 F-150 came with the Sony Premium Sound from the factory which includes it's own 8" subwoofer. It was ok, but left a lot to be desired. I purchased this Kicker Substage and I cannot be happier. This is exactly what I was missing. This subwoofer hits hard and the bass rings loud and clear. The install was very straight forward and all of the included wiring harnesses were very good quality. I can't believe how much sounds comes out of a small speaker box. Awesome!!!
Reviewed by Brian M (Jackson, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 24, 2016 5:51 AM
First off im used to alot more bass. The install was super easy, fit right in factory location. I did lose the fold down tray under my seat. The bass is not really there where id like it to be for 600$.
Reviewed by Richard W (Eagle River, AK) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Cruze — Feb 13, 2016 10:41 AM
The fit is perfect, looks like a factory option, however, I wish for $699 there was a bigger amp, auto anything was the cheapest I could find(20% off coupon), however because I live in Alaska, I had to pay $50 shipping
Reviewed by Chad H (MOUNT JULIET, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 15, 2015 6:22 AM
This sub really compliments the factory system and is an easy install with a perfect fit. It adds bass without over powering the factory system for a well balanced sound. The guys at auto anything went above and beyond to not only match but beat a competitors price on this product. I have always been satisfied with autoanything and this experience solidifies the fact that I will use them in the future. Thanks!
- Get a Free Kicker Earbuds With Purchase - $19.95 Value!
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?