- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pack serious bass into a minimal space with MTX Flat Piston Shallow Mount Subwoofers
- Offers the convenience of a shallow mount with real bass as low as 22Hz
- Design connects the cone to spider for further cone travel and higher distortion-free SPL
- Optimized for sealed enclosures—measure 3.325” deep & require as little as 0.6 cu ft of air space
- Exclusive cooling process targets cool air at the voice coil to prolong loud play without distortion
- Extended Xmax & high roll surround deliver greater volume displacement
- Your MTX Audio Flat Piston Shallow Sub carries a 2-year warranty
Upgrade your enclosure with an MTX Shallow Mount Subwoofer. Perfect for sealed enclosures, these low-pro subs measure just 3.325” deep and require as little as 0.6 cu ft of air space to function. Convenience of a shallow mount with real bass as low as 22Hz. 2-year warranty.
MTX Flat Piston Shallow Mount Subwoofer Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brant s (Sandy, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Oct 10, 2016 8:36 PM
I picked this sub after reading tons of reviews. Fits prefect behind passable seat of my 06 f150. Just the right amount of bass. Sounds great in the cab abs can't even hear it outside. I have a mono 500 w rockford powering it. I listen to mostly rap and dubstep. Great sub for the money. Found the bear price here at auto anything.
Reviewed by Kristopher K (maysville, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 04, 2016 9:21 PM
I have 2 of these subs and using the MTX 1000.1 amp to push them. These subs are solid and sound massive. I have listened to every genre of music with them from long bass drops to music with tight 32nd notes at 200bpm on metal songs and it is clear and brutal. I am very impressed with them and would recommend them to anyone.