- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring your audio to life with the help of a Sony XM-GS Series Car Amplifier
- Mono-channel and 4-channel power amplifiers are available, each with their own unique benefits
- Mono-channel amp:
– Boasts an ultra-wide frequency range of up to 100 kHz
– High-Resolution Audio files enhance every track in your playlist
– Has a power output rating of 70W x 4 RMS
– Low- and high-pass filters achieve more accurate sound
- 4-channel amp:
– Power output is rated at 330W
– Dynamic Distortion Suppressor treats the listener to crystal-clear sound
– Active Thermal Control ensures stable playback
– Equipped with a low-pass filter
- Provides multiple mounting options
- Your Sony XM-GS Car Amp is supported by a 60-day warranty
After installing a Sony XM-GS Series Car Amplifier in your ride, you’ll want to wait until the very last echo of your song fades before shutting off the car. Available in two variations – the mono-channel and the 4-channel – these amps boast a compact framework that makes it easy to mount on your way to maximized audio output.
Let’s start with the mono-channel amplifier. This model has an ultra-wide frequency range of up to 100 kHz, compatibility with High-Resolution Audio Files, a power output rating of 70W x 4 RMS, and last but not least, low- and high-pass filters for accurate sound. Its 4-channel counterpart has a significant power output of 330W, Active Thermal Control for stable playback, a low-pass filter and a Dynamic Distortion Suppressor for the clearest sound you’ve ever heard.
Whichever version you go with, your Sony XM-GS Car Amplifier is backed by a 60-day warranty.