- Add the perfect under-the-hood perch to mount twin batteries with the Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Tray
- Custom designed for your Jeep Wrangler
- Built to last from strapping metal that’s finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coating
- Includes installation instructions and wiring diagrams (wiring not included)
- Your Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Tray is backed by a 3-year warranty
Hard-pulling winches, fast-filling air compressors and Boston-bumping sound bars are all essential equipment for off-road excursions. But, those extra electronics can sap your stock battery faster than you can sing “More than a feeling." Boost your Wrangler's juice and double up your power supply with the Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Tray.
Forget about bungee-cording a battery into your cargo area. The Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Tray is completely custom configured to create a stable, secure and safe platform for mounting twin batteries under your Wrangler's hood. That way, you don't have to worry about your battery becoming a runaway bowling ball when you're crawling over rocks, tackling steep hills and surfing dunes.
Plus, your Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Tray is built to trail-rated standards. All the brackets and plates are forged from burly metal and finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coating. To top it off, Rugged Ridge covers your Dual Battery Tray with a 3-year warranty.
- 97-06 Wranglers must use sealed batteries after installing the Rugged Ridge Dual Battery Tray.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?