- Maintain a steady charge while your RV is parked with PowerMax PM3 Series Power Supplies
- Transforms shore power into a reliable stream of clean DC
- Charges your battery and fuels your appliances at the same time
- PowerMax PM3 Series Power Supplies automatically switch between three modes:
- 13.2 Vdc float mode: trickle-feeds your battery when your RV is sitting idle
- 13.6 Vdc absorption mode: charges your battery and runs your appliances during normal operating conditions
- 14.4 Vdc bulk mode: delivers maximum power and charging during heavy loads when your battery’s voltage is running low
- Automatically shuts down during overloads or before a short-circuit
- Quiet-running fan kicks on only when needed to reduce noise
- Protected against reverse polarity
- FCC Class B compliant—won’t interfere with TVs, radios and other signals
- Also works as a DC power supply for ham radios
- Available in 45-amp, 55-amp and 75-amp outputs
- 2-year warranty
Owning an RV gives you the freedom to travel far and wide, taking in the sights from sea to shining sea. If your battery dies, though, you're about as mobile as Plymouth Rock. Luckily, maintaining a fresh charge is as easy as plugging into a PowerMax PM3 Series Power Supply.
Packed with high-tech guts, your PowerMax PM3 Series Power Supply converts shore power into a clean, reliable flow of DC juice to trickle-feed your battery and run your electrical system. Whether you're sitting idle or running all your appliances at once, it automatically switches between three modes to handle any load: 13.2 Vdc float when your RV isn't being used, 13.6 Vdc absorption for normal operating conditions and 14.4 Vdc bulk when your system is stressed.
While feeding your RV's power system, the PowerMax PM3 Series Power Supply also stands guard against circuit damage. It boasts built-in reverse battery protection and automatically shuts down if it's overloaded or approaching a short-circuit. Because its smart cooling fan only kicks on when needed, your PowerMax PM3 won't keep you up all night with a loud, droning whirl. And, it's backed by a 2-year warranty.
PowerMax PM3 Series Power Supplies Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jon T (Augusta, GA) Reviewed for a 1978 Volkswagen Bus — May 02, 2012 8:21 AM
The PowerMax PM3 was easy to install and appears to be well made. It arrived at my door about 4 days after I placed my order on line. I've customized a 1978 VW bus to look like a small fire truck and needed to power all the horns, lights, sirens, sound system and more when I attend shows and events. I've only had it installed for a week, but it seems to be working great so far.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30