- Give your rig’s electrical system a kick in the pants with the T-Max Dual Battery System
- Comes complete with everything you need to safely run twin batteries
- Perfect for running a winch, air compressor, in-cab refrigerator and other high-draw electronics
- Integrated voltage regulators
- Comes with a display to monitor your batteries’ vitals
- Link and unlink your batteries at will
- Your T-Max Dual Battery Setup is backed by a 3-year warranty
Hard-working off-road and work rigs have the gumption to get done what needs getting done. But, they also draw a lot of amps doing it. Whether you're hauling your rock crawler back from a crevasse or powering the load-balancing air bags in your hard-pulling pickup, the electrical system on your vehicle is under a lot of stress. Double up on your DC juice with the T-Max Dual Battery System.
No matter how much strain you put on your system, a backup power cell ensures you have the current to conquer any task. With the T-Max Dual Battery System, you can safely integrate an extra battery into your auto. Not only does it regulate the voltage across your system, but it also comes with a display that shows the health of your batteries in real-time.
With built-in low-voltage regulator, your T-Max Dual Battery System automatically checks and corrects the power flowing into the weaker battery. Plus, you can always link or unlink the batteries so they can run isolated. And, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
T-Max Dual Battery System Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kyle W (FISHERS, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2015 2:31 AM
The instructions that come with this are basically non-existent. I am going to have to look it up so that i can figure out how to install this.
Reviewed by Terrill F (Bixby, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Mar 25, 2014 4:21 PM
System was easy to install and only took a couple of hours. Instructions were almost non existent, The diagram included was too small to be useful. If I didn't know about battery systems already I don't know if I would be able to do it myself with the lack of instructions. The system itself itself works wonderful would recommend this system if you already know what you are doing or have someone install it professionally.
Reviewed by Greg W (Houston, AL) — Feb 25, 2013 10:45 PM
My only complaint would be the lack of thorough instructions. The product is easy to install, performs flawlessly, and in the long run will make my batteries last longer. A quick call to the tech staff at T Max and my questions were answered. Most difficult part is figuring where to mount the solenoid.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- t-max batteries
- truck battery mounting bracket
- all in one energizer
- yellow top optima battery
- car mats for lexus
- jeep trunk liner
- mazda bullbar
- red top optima battery dodge magnum
- 2005 ford f150 battery size
- what battery charger do i need for subaru outback
- truck flares
- vehicle luggage racks
- tailgate ramp