- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your ride's power grid with an ODYSSEY Battery
- ODYSSEY Batteries boast a three- to ten-year service life—nearly three-times longer than normal car batteries
- Expertly engineered for both deep cycling and starting—ideal for daily drivers, off-roaders, race cars, low riders and autos with booming entertainment systems
- ODYSSEY Batteries are packed with up to 15% more lead plate surface area than spiral-wound batteries, and more surface area equals more juice
- Never needs maintenance
- Built using 99.99% pure virgin lead plates, absorbed glass mat (AGM), tin-platted brass terminals and a leak-proof seal
- 70% longer cycle life than traditional deep cycle batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80% charge
- Rapidly recharges back to 100% in four to six hours
- Lasts up to two years when disconnected—perfect for show cars
- Works in harsh conditions, from -40°F to 176°F
- Its non-spillable design lets you mount your ODYSSEY Battery any way except upside down
- Covered by an industry-leading 4-year warranty
When you absolutely need your car, truck or SUV to start, you need an ODYSSEY Battery under the hood. No other car battery cranks as hard, lasts as long or recharges as fast as ODYSSEY. Unlike other performance car batteries, ODYSSEY Batteries are both deep cycle and staring batteries—perfect for commuters, off-roaders, low riders and bass-bumpers. In fact, they're practically powerful enough to send a time-travelling DeLorean back to the future.
ODYSSEY uses only 99.99% pure virgin lead to build the gigawatt-generating guts of your battery. These pure lead plates are thinner, creating more surface area—and more surface area means more juice! Compared to spiral-wound batteries, ODYSSEY has 15% more watt-making surface area!
Unlike your lawn, ODYSSEY Batteries never need maintenance. They're completely sealed, need no water and use a leak-proof absorbed glass mat (AGM) for the acid. Plus, they're vibration resistant, hold their charge on an open circuit for up to two years, and can be mounted on their side without spilling. Backed by an industry-leading 4-year warranty.
ODYSSEY Batteries Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jared A (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 1966 Cadillac DeVille — Wednesday at 8:17 PM
Well I haven't actually installed it yet as my yellow top is still barely hanging on, but I won't leave my county on a road trip or anything without it.
Reviewed by IVAN Y (GAP MILLS, WV) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Jan 23, 2015 9:15 AM
I have worn out two of another premium battery in my Suburban with a Cummins engine. All the batteries I have used crank my engine just fine when they are new, but they don't last well enough. One cold winter puts a lot of stress on a battery and then by the next winter, my battery was too weak to run the intake heater and still crank my Cummins. So I purchased a Odyssey battery this time and hope that it will last me at least several years. I will know two years from now if it was worth it.