- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your ride's power grid with an ODYSSEY Battery
- ODYSSEY Batteries boast a three- to ten-year service life—nearly three-times longer than normal car batteries
- Expertly engineered for both deep cycling and starting—ideal for daily drivers, off-roaders, race cars, low riders and autos with booming entertainment systems
- ODYSSEY Batteries are packed with up to 15% more lead plate surface area than spiral-wound batteries, and more surface area equals more juice
- Never needs maintenance
- Built using 99.99% pure virgin lead plates, absorbed glass mat (AGM), tin-platted brass terminals and a leak-proof seal
- 70% longer cycle life than traditional deep cycle batteries—up to 400 cycles at 80% charge
- Rapidly recharges back to 100% in four to six hours
- Lasts up to two years when disconnected—perfect for show cars
- Works in harsh conditions, from -40°F to 176°F
- Its non-spillable design lets you mount your ODYSSEY Battery any way except upside down
- Covered by an industry-leading 4-year warranty
When you absolutely need your car, truck or SUV to start, you need an ODYSSEY Battery under the hood. No other car battery cranks as hard, lasts as long or recharges as fast as ODYSSEY. Unlike other performance car batteries, ODYSSEY Batteries are both deep cycle and staring batteries—perfect for commuters, off-roaders, low riders and bass-bumpers. In fact, they're practically powerful enough to send a time-travelling DeLorean back to the future.
ODYSSEY uses only 99.99% pure virgin lead to build the gigawatt-generating guts of your battery. These pure lead plates are thinner, creating more surface area—and more surface area means more juice! Compared to spiral-wound batteries, ODYSSEY has 15% more watt-making surface area!
Unlike your lawn, ODYSSEY Batteries never need maintenance. They're completely sealed, need no water and use a leak-proof absorbed glass mat (AGM) for the acid. Plus, they're vibration resistant, hold their charge on an open circuit for up to two years, and can be mounted on their side without spilling. Backed by an industry-leading 4-year warranty.
ODYSSEY Batteries Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason k (monroe, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Feb 08, 2016 1:55 PM
Great battery. I run 1500 watt amp, HID's. Hi and lo beams. Two electric fans. And plenty of cranking amps and power in this battery.
Reviewed by Gregory E (Washington, DC) Reviewed for a 1991 Nissan Sentra — Jun 17, 2015 11:16 AM
Size fit was good, it matches the OEM except for the placement of the post. The post are on the far end away from the cables which is not reachable by the negative cable without a reasonable amount of modification. Otherwise the ODYSSEY has strong response at start-up, and seems to have enough power, however, the winter months will tell the whole story.