- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
4769 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (NORTH FORT MYERS, FL) — Thursday at 2:47 PM
I was really surprised how fast autoanything got it out to me. Thank you for that. The bra was very easy to install.It took about twenty minutes to install it. It looks great. Thanks again autoanything. I would be happy to order any from you. Thanks again.
Reviewed by Tom R (Perry Hall, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Dart — Jul 17, 2016 7:40 PM
The Lebra for my 2016 Dart was worth the cost and the installation was ok. The problem is the company doesn't make a higher quality bra as not enough interest for this car. I have a 08 Maxima with the better bra and the difference is night and day with quality, fit, and connectors. The connectors on the hood part of this bra are mediocre. In the long run it will cause paint damage and lose it's fit and appearance. I am using the car as a TOAD behind my rv so something is better than nothing.
Reviewed by Suzanne B (Claremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Equinox — Jul 17, 2016 2:13 PM
This LeBra is not even close to the workmanship that was in our previous LeBar for our 1999 Saturn SUV. Very disappointed. Took 3 hours to install the first time. Later installations were almost an hour - compared to 10 minutes on old one!
Reviewed by E (Hoschton, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Avalon — Jul 15, 2016 5:23 AM
No problem to install it. The only think I didn't like is that the edge around the front screen wasn't finish very nice The section hooked on corner of fender isn't very well calculated so is is not tight enough leaving gap between bra and fender and the aer goes under the bra and fender on the top of head light The bra doesn't cover complete the bumper in such way to expose bumper under the lights ( if you want I can send you pictures )
Ships Between 8/10 - 8/12
- What Do You Drive?