- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
4845 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Davis B (Sherman Oaks, CA) — Tuesday at 10:09 PM
My car has dents and scratches in the front and putting the LeBra, the car looks great. I like what I am seeing. The alternative was to repair the front which was going to cost me close to $2500 to fix the scratches and dents. The LeBra save me lots of money, to say the least.
Reviewed by Charlotte V (Kellogg, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Tuesday at 7:35 AM
The hood cover fit nicely and look good, the rest of the LaBra didn't work out at all. While installing the LaBra, after having let it set out in the sun for over an hour in 80+ degree sunny afternoon, I got the clips all inserted on the left side then when I went to roll the first clip on the right side the cover ripped for about three inches where it had been stitched. So we just put the thing back in the box and said that was a bad experience and will just use the hood cover.
Reviewed by Erik L (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Fiat 500 — Monday at 8:10 AM
We bought this bra because we noticed rock marks on the front of our car. Read the other reviews about the instructions issue and was a little worried. I know the LeBra name for quite sometime and was never concerned about quality (price was much lower than the next product). Put aside most of a Saturday to put it on. To my surprise we were done within 1 hour! Very easy install once you find all the install points on the car. Would I recommend this product? Yes
Ships Between 10/17 - 10/19
- What Do You Drive?