- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Per the install guide these bras are not recommended for newly painted vehicles
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5380 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward B (LILLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 12, 2018 5:32 AM
Great product and price. A little tricky to fit and you have to cut out the embossed circles for the bumper sensors. The securing clips held both bumper covers in place even at interstates speeds. After a few days the material stretched a little, especially in warm weather and the overall fit is even better! Very pleased.
Reviewed by gregory s (Yucca Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Impreza — Apr 11, 2018 12:36 PM
I had a bra on a previous car that I owned I liked the look but the design was not the best because the bra had to be removed in order to get to the engine. The design of the LeBra takes care of that. The design of the LeBra is perfect and looks hot on my car plus it protects that cool paint job. Thanks for selling a great product with an excellent price!
Ships Between 5/07 - 5/09
- What Do You Drive?