- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Per the install guide these bras are not recommended for newly painted vehicles
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5349 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas M (Moses Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Cadillac SRX — Wednesday at 7:18 AM
The bra is nice material but needs more secure connection by the head light. The slim plastic does not hold the bra against the car and it flaps while driving. Had to Jerry rig a bungee cord to keep it in place. The starps loosen and need to be tighten often
Reviewed by Edward M (YUMA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Tucson — Jan 07, 2018 9:47 AM
This would be closer to a 5, but installing this wasn't the easiest thing to do in the world. The clips around the tire well and underneath were really hard to get on and the clips around the lights and bumper don't seem to hold very well. I don't have any recommendations to make it better or easier. But we just got this, so time will tell.
Reviewed by Seliberto V (Sedona, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 — Jan 05, 2018 4:17 AM
Appearance: "lumpy" in various places, and not as "custom" as I would like. Ease of Installation: Pretty difficult as numerous areas need to be stretched in order to "fit" the car, Price/Value: OK. "you get what you pay for". Quality: Due to the "lumpy" appearance, and lack of proper fitting, the appearance takes away from the overall quality of the product.
Reviewed by Kurt M (OXNARD, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Jan 02, 2018 8:10 PM
I received my bra just after Christmas and put it on almost immediately. It was a little hard to put on some of the clips don't quite fit where they need to go because of the straps and it does have a few wrinkles that I'm hoping will smooth out over time once the bra shrinks a bit over time. I'm very happy with it overall. The ordering was easy - maybe TOO easy!
Ships Between 2/01 - 2/05
- What Do You Drive?