- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
5161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James R (Springville, AL) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Camry — Sunday at 6:23 PM
Great fit. Had to really read the directions to install but one I was able to understand, it fit great
Reviewed by Jerry P (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Saturday at 4:38 PM
Love the product. It came package well. The installation instructions were easy to follow. I drape the LeBra over the hood & let the sun heat it up. I installed it in less than 30 minutes. I would recommend this for ALL 2016 Nissan Frontier Trucks. It is beautiful & it turns many heads. Thank you LeBra.
Reviewed by Robert W (BOX ELDER, SD) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford C-Max — Saturday at 5:49 AM
We need front end protection when we tow our C-Max behind our motorhome. It installed OK, but it is not smoothed out everywhere. Would be nice if they made material that was more stretchable. The cutout for the license plate and bracket is too small.
Ships Between 9/04 - 9/06
- What Do You Drive?