- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against hazardous weather, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation — no tools required for most vehicles
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 90-day Warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 90-day warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
4373 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger F (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Monday at 6:39 AM
Compared to my experience with 3 other front end masks, this one was much more difficult to install. Also, it did not fit very well in the area around the headlights. However, it dried quickly when wet, did a good job of protecting the front of my car, and did not damage the paint.
Reviewed by Daniel B (MAGNOLIA, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Saturday at 4:19 AM
The item took over a month to arrive after ordering. Then it was not the right car bra, no cut outs for the accident sensors.
Reviewed by fazal t (Scotrun, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Elantra — Saturday at 2:26 AM
The Bra id for a 2015 Elantra Sport. It was easy to install and fit perfect. The design is unique but works.
Reviewed by John Joseph M (MANZANOLA, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Elantra — Saturday at 12:10 AM
for the money i believe this is a great front end cover for your car. however, my 2015 hyundai elantra has tons of curves on it and the car bra does not sit flat and pulls away from the bumper and hood, two of the four clips for the hood cover broke during installation.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code CARBRA10
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?