- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
4802 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul P (APPLE VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra — Tuesday at 11:21 PM
The instructions were very easy to understand which made installation a breeze. It added alot of character to our vehicle. Especially because u don't see very many people with them anymore.
Reviewed by Frank M (Bristol, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Taurus — Monday at 8:35 PM
Well overall not too bad problem I'm having is driver side bubbles round headlamp while passenger side sits fits well installed correctly seems that the seam on driver side sewed lil off as well as that side driver side hood separate section also fits not like passenger side cricked seam not totally disappointed jus could have been perfect
Ships Between 9/13 - 9/15
- What Do You Drive?