- LeBra All-Weather Car Bra outfits your front-end with durable protection against small rocks and stones, insects, love bugs and roadway debris
- Designed using a custom pattern for an exact fit
- 2-piece design allows easy acces to engine compartment (most vehicles)
- LeBra Car Bras offer easy installation
- Stylish protection will not interfere with factory features such as license plate opening, air dams or fog lights
- Outer layer constructed from breathable leather grain vinyl that dries while you drive
- Soft inner layer protects your vehicle's paint
- Attaches using adhesive Velcro strips, woven nylon straps and molded plastic hooks
- Your LeBra All-Weather Car Bra is covered by a 1-year warranty
Rain or shine, with a LeBra All-Weather Car Bra secured to your vehicle’s front-end, you can take on the roughest of roads with ease. Designed to withstand wetness and safeguard your bumper, grille and hood, the LeBra All-Weather bra is a breathable cover that easily dries as you drive — no removal necessary (coverage varies by vehicle).
All-Weather Car Bras by LeBra feature a one- or two-piece design, depending on your vehicle. The versatile two-piece design of this LeBra product gives you complete access under the hood and allows full function of your fog lights and headlights. Installing these LeBra all-season car bras is a cinch, since no tools are needed for most vehicles. Simply wrap this bra around your auto’s front-end, and you should be good to hit the road in 15 minutes or less.
Provide your front-end with sharper looks and the ultimate protection with these durable LeBra car bras, backed by a 1-year warranty.
- AutoAnything cannot guarantee that fog/ditch light openings in the car bra will match non-OEM fog and ditch lamps.
LeBra All Weather Car Bra Customer Reviews
4953 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Linda K (AVONDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Prius — Tuesday at 11:05 AM
Anticipating a 4 hour stretch, this thing went on much faster than I thought it would, less than 1 hour. The instructions were good and got us through the installation process without a hitch. The top portion went on well and fit very well and was on in 10 minutes. It will be a breeze to remove as well for washing. The bottom portion went on well and was on in less than 15 minutes. A little tugging here and there and fit very well. And it makes the geek-mobile look mildly menacing!
Reviewed by Shawn S (Robins, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Saturn Vue — Sunday at 4:07 PM
The Bra looks awesome. I had a little damage in the front and the Bra completely covers it. It look like a new car. Love it.
Reviewed by Derrick H (Texas City, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 6 — Feb 15, 2017 1:30 PM
I've never used a car bra before so I was skeptical about it. After receiving the product and briefly looking over the instructions I did the install, so easy, self explanatory,and the fit was dead on. Overall I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and will recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Daniel G (Deming, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Chrysler 300 — Feb 15, 2017 8:24 AM
It was an easy attachment and looks pretty good. Best thing is it will protect from most rocks and large bugs on my travels.
Ships Between 3/09 - 3/13
- What Do You Drive?