- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty 25oz 100% virgin vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Double padding at fender area for increased protection
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty 25oz, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
337 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ZACH B (HOLDEN, ME) — Monday at 10:25 AM
This bra was easy to install and looks good while parked, but at any speed over 45mph it lifts off the hood and looks horrible. Not only that I took it off for fear it was going to damage my paint from the flapping.
Reviewed by Christy P (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Feb 06, 2016 3:30 PM
My car blended in a little too much. I got a Colgan Sports bra and it really makes it stand out. I love it!
Reviewed by Larry C (Shreveport, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Malibu — Jan 30, 2016 7:49 AM
I purchased this Sport Bra for my 2015 Chev Malibu. Let me day that I am totaly satified with the product. The quality and fit is perfect and the deflectors should help in deflecting bugs and small pebbles. If your looking to buy a car bra than you sould seriously consider Colgan.
Reviewed by corey m (Bolingbrook, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Infiniti G37 — Nov 18, 2015 6:19 AM
After searching for sometime for a bra that would fit my 2012 G37 'sedan' I finally found one here. Shipping was fast, install easy.
Reviewed by Adrian B (Monroe, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Nov 14, 2015 2:57 PM
This is my first review on Colgan Sport Bra The quality and sizing is great it came with instructions for all the product they sell but it was very easy to assemble you need to lay it flat on the floor directly on the sunlight to stretch it out so it can become flexible to work with. It looks very nice! It protects the hood looks awesome and I get a lot of compliments of the styling of the bra.. Thxs AutoAnything for your business...
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?