- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty 25oz 100% virgin vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Double padding at fender area for increased protection
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty 25oz, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
375 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael w (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus RX 350 — Jul 15, 2017 1:51 PM
Needing to do something about the number of rock chips pocking my beautiful daily driver, I was skeptical about purchasing an 80's style hood protector. I priced a full hood clear overlay vs a bra. The value was there, now will it look good. The answer is yes, it looks great! It took about 5 weeks to arrive, but well worth the wait. The product is well designed and the stitching looks like it will hold over time. The installation was a breeze, took all of about 10 minutes. Thankx!
Reviewed by Gary K (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 24, 2017 7:49 PM
The Colgan Sports Bra was easy to install and looks great against the black grill on my Camry SE. The quality is excellent and should last for many years.
Ships Between 9/12 - 9/14
- What Do You Drive?