- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty 25oz 100% virgin vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Double padding at fender area for increased protection
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty 25oz, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
361 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edgar A (VALENCIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf — Nov 27, 2016 12:22 AM
Nice quality hood bra for my 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf. Fits nice and snug and no wind flapping at high speeds. Highly recommended to protect your paint from chips and nicks.
Reviewed by Harirajah T (Millsboro, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Forester — Nov 01, 2016 3:32 PM
Very happy with the product, I am in my late seventy but did not find it difficult to put it on. A well made product.
Reviewed by Richard F (UNION, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 1-Series — Oct 30, 2016 11:04 AM
Great product easy to install very easy to take off and on if needed fits perfectly, love the fact that it still shows the emblem, has a small fin on it it keeps it from vibrating up and down so it fits snugly against the hood, because of this fin which I've never had any other bra it will not wear the paint on the hood.
Reviewed by ERICA S (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus IS 250 — Sep 23, 2016 5:03 AM
This is a nice cover for just the front of my car. It looks nice. It was pretty difficult to get it on the car though. I was worried we were going to bend the hood getting it on. It's a two-person job. Also, the instructions say that leaving it on during rain could cause paint damage.
Ships Between 12/22 - 12/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.