- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty 25oz 100% virgin vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Double padding at fender area for increased protection
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty 25oz, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
323 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas K (Mechanicville, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Jul 15, 2015 1:23 PM
Keeps front of the hood from getting chipped on the interstate,and helps keep the bugs off the windshield.Top quality heavy duty material.
Reviewed by Francis C (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Acura MDX — Jul 13, 2015 11:37 PM
I have been searching for my 2014 MDX sport bra. I had used this kind of sport bra in the past. The bra was a little tight at the beginning. But once you stretch it under the Sun for a while, it made easier. The bra is well made. The bra was shaped exactly the hood. I cannot find it anywhere else. It has the inside padding which is good for the contact surface. I prefer this over the invisible bra.
Reviewed by Carolyn D (Rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW X5 — Jul 06, 2015 11:13 AM
The bra was easy to install on the truck and looks great. Gives it a real sporty look!
- Ships Between 8/12 - 8/14
- What Do You Drive?