- Safeguard the most battered part of your car, truck, SUV or van with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra
- Your Mini-Mask protects your leading edge from rocks, bugs, road grime and other paintjob-marring hazards
- Custom crafted for your vehicle from heavy-gauge black vinyl with a leather grain texture
- Super soft, non-woven fleece lining hugs your vehicle's finish without scratching it
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask is micro-perforated, which allows moisture to evaporate as you drive - even in wet weather
- No tool installation lets you put on and take off your Mini-Mask effortlessly, and its small size lets you store it in your trunk or behind the seat of your pickup
- Your Mini-Mask does not affect the natural opening and closing of your hood
- Reinforced air foils prevent flapping and lift
- Cleaning is a breeze - just wash it off with a hose, let it dry and put it back on
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra is backed by a 3-month warranty
Fortify your hood against kicked-up rocks, plump bugs and other roadway hazards with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra. This hood mask is custom-cut for your exact year, make and model, so you get an extra-snug fit that looks factory-installed.
Besides a sure fit, the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra delivers extreme-duty protection for your car, truck or SUV's leading edge. It's crafted from heavy-duty black vinyl with a leather grain finish. While the outside is rugged, the inside is lined with a non-woven, downy fleece fabric that won't harm your finish. And, the micro-perforation lets the Mini-Mask breathe freely, so you can use it even in wet weather.
You won't have to go rummaging through your garage before installing the Covercraft Mini-Mask because it mounts easily without any tools. Plus, it's small enough to fit in your trunk when you're not using it.
Reinforced air foils ensure a flat, flapless ride. Back by a 3-month warranty.
Covercraft Mini-Mask Car Bra Customer Reviews
462 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve c (MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ) — Apr 20, 2015 4:56 PM
Great product,great price and durable. I was expecting something cheap and was pleasantly surprised. It is a tad small but hoping it will stretch over time. I would recommend this to others
Reviewed by Phillip H (Gary, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — Apr 16, 2015 9:46 AM
I love my new bra for my jeep commander. I fits perfect and was easy to install. Thank you for a wonderful product
Reviewed by Harry L (OTTAWA, KS) Reviewed for a 1998 Subaru Forester — Apr 07, 2015 8:07 AM
I have a lot of chips on my hood and this covered them. Installation was very easy. The plastic hardware is very doubtful as to how long it will last.
Reviewed by William D (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Elantra — Mar 29, 2015 6:40 PM
It does not fit my car. I have had a bra on my PT cruiser and my mustang and they fit like a glove and were easy to install. This one is not wide enough and does not fit the curve of my hood. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM at least not for an elantra.
Covercraft Mini-Mask Car Bra
- Ships Between 5/18 - 5/20
- What Do You Drive?