- Safeguard the most battered part of your car, truck, SUV or van with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra
- Your Mini-Mask protects your leading edge from rocks, bugs, road grime and other paintjob-marring hazards
- Custom crafted for your vehicle from heavy-gauge black vinyl with a leather grain texture
- Super soft, non-woven fleece lining hugs your vehicle's finish without scratching it
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask is micro-perforated, which allows moisture to evaporate as you drive - even in wet weather
- No tool installation lets you put on and take off your Mini-Mask effortlessly, and its small size lets you store it in your trunk or behind the seat of your pickup
- Your Mini-Mask does not affect the natural opening and closing of your hood
- Reinforced air foils prevent flapping and lift
- Cleaning is a breeze - just wash it off with a hose, let it dry and put it back on
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra is backed by a 3-month warranty
Fortify your hood against kicked-up rocks, plump bugs and other roadway hazards with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra. This hood mask is custom-cut for your exact year, make and model, so you get an extra-snug fit that looks factory-installed.
Besides a sure fit, the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra delivers extreme-duty protection for your car, truck or SUV's leading edge. It's crafted from heavy-duty black vinyl with a leather grain finish. While the outside is rugged, the inside is lined with a non-woven, downy fleece fabric that won't harm your finish. And, the micro-perforation lets the Mini-Mask breathe freely, so you can use it even in wet weather.
You won't have to go rummaging through your garage before installing the Covercraft Mini-Mask because it mounts easily without any tools. Plus, it's small enough to fit in your trunk when you're not using it.
Reinforced air foils ensure a flat, flapless ride. Back by a 3-month warranty.
Covercraft Mini-Mask Car Bra Customer Reviews
465 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Duke L (GREENBELT, MD) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Camry — May 27, 2015 12:21 PM
The car bra is sliding off the hood because it is only anchored across the width and not along the length. The corners are also poorly constructed and does not fit the hood neatly. The material is not breathable-the hood of my car got discolored after keeping it on for only a few days.
Reviewed by Eugene M (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — May 05, 2015 7:43 PM
Exactly what I was looking. If you're looking for a mini-mask for you car and your cars an Explorer - this is it and you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed by steve c (MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ) — Apr 20, 2015 4:56 PM
Great product,great price and durable. I was expecting something cheap and was pleasantly surprised. It is a tad small but hoping it will stretch over time. I would recommend this to others
Reviewed by Phillip H (Gary, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — Apr 16, 2015 9:46 AM
I love my new bra for my jeep commander. I fits perfect and was easy to install. Thank you for a wonderful product
Covercraft Mini-Mask Car Bra
- Ships Between 6/15 - 6/17
- What Do You Drive?