- Safeguard the most battered part of your car, truck, SUV or van with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra
- Your Mini-Mask protects your leading edge from rocks, bugs, road grime and other paintjob-marring hazards
- Custom crafted for your vehicle from heavy-gauge black vinyl with a leather grain texture
- Super soft, non-woven fleece lining hugs your vehicle's finish without scratching it
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask is micro-perforated, which allows moisture to evaporate as you drive - even in wet weather
- No tool installation lets you put on and take off your Mini-Mask effortlessly, and its small size lets you store it in your trunk or behind the seat of your pickup
- Your Mini-Mask does not affect the natural opening and closing of your hood
- Reinforced air foils prevent flapping and lift
- Cleaning is a breeze - just wash it off with a hose, let it dry and put it back on
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra is backed by a 3-month warranty
Fortify your hood against kicked-up rocks, plump bugs and other roadway hazards with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra. This hood mask is custom-cut for your exact year, make and model, so you get an extra-snug fit that looks factory-installed.
Besides a sure fit, the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra delivers extreme-duty protection for your car, truck or SUV's leading edge. It's crafted from heavy-duty black vinyl with a leather grain finish. While the outside is rugged, the inside is lined with a non-woven, downy fleece fabric that won't harm your finish. And, the micro-perforation lets the Mini-Mask breathe freely, so you can use it even in wet weather.
You won't have to go rummaging through your garage before installing the Covercraft Mini-Mask because it mounts easily without any tools. Plus, it's small enough to fit in your trunk when you're not using it.
Reinforced air foils ensure a flat, flapless ride. Back by a 3-month warranty.
Covercraft Mini-Mask Car Bra Customer Reviews
480 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donna L (PORTLAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Focus — Aug 05, 2016 1:00 PM
Looks good, fits great. I have owned many Covercraft products and will buy more.
Reviewed by BERNARD L (Port Orange, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Mar 21, 2016 7:28 AM
Mask fits well... installation was fairly easy the straps seem to be a little flimsy but overall I think it was a very good buy
Reviewed by Julio M (PASCO, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Nov 24, 2015 8:34 PM
Well it hasn't been a month since I've had it but it looks nice and it fits right. I leave my car parked outside so it's going to be exposed to alot but I'll give it daily cleaning. It's started to snow so I'll see how it does with the cold.
Ships Between 10/28 - 11/01
- What Do You Drive?