- Safeguard the most battered part of your car, truck, SUV or van with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra
- Your Mini-Mask protects your leading edge from rocks, bugs, road grime and other paintjob-marring hazards
- Custom crafted for your vehicle from heavy-gauge black vinyl with a leather grain texture
- Super soft, non-woven fleece lining hugs your vehicle's finish without scratching it
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask is micro-perforated, which allows moisture to evaporate as you drive - even in wet weather
- No tool installation lets you put on and take off your Mini-Mask effortlessly, and its small size lets you store it in your trunk or behind the seat of your pickup
- Your Mini-Mask does not affect the natural opening and closing of your hood
- Reinforced air foils prevent flapping and lift
- Cleaning is a breeze - just wash it off with a hose, let it dry and put it back on
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra is backed by a 3-month warranty
Fortify your hood against kicked-up rocks, plump bugs and other roadway hazards with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra. This hood mask is custom-cut for your exact year, make and model, so you get an extra-snug fit that looks factory-installed.
Besides a sure fit, the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra delivers extreme-duty protection for your car, truck or SUV's leading edge. It's crafted from heavy-duty black vinyl with a leather grain finish. While the outside is rugged, the inside is lined with a non-woven, downy fleece fabric that won't harm your finish. And, the micro-perforation lets the Mini-Mask breathe freely, so you can use it even in wet weather.
You won't have to go rummaging through your garage before installing the Covercraft Mini-Mask because it mounts easily without any tools. Plus, it's small enough to fit in your trunk when you're not using it.
Reinforced air foils ensure a flat, flapless ride. Back by a 3-month warranty.
Covercraft Mini-Mask Car Bra Customer Reviews
487 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ray H (FELTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Sep 01, 2017 5:06 AM
Perfect product to cover the paint that is chipping away. Made of thick material and adds a cool look to the car.
Reviewed by Robert H (QUEENSBURY, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Aug 02, 2017 3:49 AM
I have recently purchased the mask and am initially pleased with the purchase. It was easy to install and all the hold down straps are a plus to secure it in place. Quality seems fine and it upgrades the appearance of the vehicle.
Reviewed by Robert M (Mandeville, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 16, 2016 5:22 AM
Perfect fit Well padded inside and most of all DOSE NOT flap at interstate speeds !!!! like all the other brands I have bought in the past. Excellent product !!!
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?