- Safeguard the most battered part of your car, truck, SUV or van with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra
- Your Mini-Mask protects your leading edge from rocks, bugs, road grime and other paintjob-marring hazards
- Custom crafted for your vehicle from heavy-gauge black vinyl with a leather grain texture
- Super soft, non-woven fleece lining hugs your vehicle's finish without scratching it
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask is micro-perforated, which allows moisture to evaporate as you drive - even in wet weather
- No tool installation lets you put on and take off your Mini-Mask effortlessly, and its small size lets you store it in your trunk or behind the seat of your pickup
- Your Mini-Mask does not affect the natural opening and closing of your hood
- Reinforced air foils prevent flapping and lift
- Cleaning is a breeze - just wash it off with a hose, let it dry and put it back on
- The Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra is backed by a 3-month warranty
Fortify your hood against kicked-up rocks, plump bugs and other roadway hazards with the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra. This hood mask is custom-cut for your exact year, make and model, so you get an extra-snug fit that looks factory-installed.
Besides a sure fit, the Covercraft Mini-Mask car bra delivers extreme-duty protection for your car, truck or SUV's leading edge. It's crafted from heavy-duty black vinyl with a leather grain finish. While the outside is rugged, the inside is lined with a non-woven, downy fleece fabric that won't harm your finish. And, the micro-perforation lets the Mini-Mask breathe freely, so you can use it even in wet weather.
You won't have to go rummaging through your garage before installing the Covercraft Mini-Mask because it mounts easily without any tools. Plus, it's small enough to fit in your trunk when you're not using it.
Reinforced air foils ensure a flat, flapless ride. Back by a 3-month warranty.
Covercraft Mini-Mask Car Bra Customer Reviews
481 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert M (Mandeville, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 16, 2016 5:22 AM
Perfect fit Well padded inside and most of all DOSE NOT flap at interstate speeds !!!! like all the other brands I have bought in the past. Excellent product !!!
Reviewed by Donna L (PORTLAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Focus — Aug 05, 2016 1:00 PM
Looks good, fits great. I have owned many Covercraft products and will buy more.
Reviewed by BERNARD L (Port Orange, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Mar 21, 2016 7:28 AM
Mask fits well... installation was fairly easy the straps seem to be a little flimsy but overall I think it was a very good buy
Ships Between 3/31 - 4/04
- What Do You Drive?