- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Custom fabricated to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- 2-piece design (most vehicles) allows you to open the hood without removing the car bra
- Available with or without license plate cut-out
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- UV resistant, treated, breathable vinyl dries quickly and can withstand extreme temperatures
- Soft inner lining caresses your car's finish
- Simple installation and removal
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by a 1-year warranty
Shield your front end from unwanted damage caused by road debris, insects, stones and love bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex Plus material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like license plate cut-outs, pop-up headlights and fog lights.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly and allows you to access your hood with ease. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas B (Greensboro, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Impala — Aug 13, 2016 4:15 AM
I had to wait quite awhile for the bra to be made, however it was well worth the wait. About the only negative is they did not include installation instructions.
Reviewed by Mike R (Tucumcari, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Jul 11, 2016 2:00 PM
Had a very difficult time getting the bra to stretch for the install, even when the temp outside was 100+. The hood portion came loose and had to be tighten several times. And the portion of the bra that attached under the hood and runs along the fender would not sit flat on the fender.
Reviewed by Darrell O (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Freestyle — Apr 15, 2016 8:20 PM
Good construction except for fit (previous brand I had fit much better) Had a snap connector under wheel well that replace one of the screws, also had more "U" clips for body connections & more tabs around the headlights to make it fit tighter & neater
Ships Between 3/07 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?