- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Designed to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- 2-piece design (for most vehicles) allows for easy hood access
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- Available in three styles to suit your tastes: OE-quality Velocitex, Leather-like Velocitex Plus, or high-tech Velocitex Carbon Fiber, all offering equal and unsurpassed levels of protection
- UV resistant and treated to withstand extreme temperatures
- Breathable, micro-perforated vinyl allows your car bra to dry quickly
- Soft inner lining caresses your finish
- Simple installation
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by 90-day warranty
All car bras are not created equal. Shield your front end from unwanted damage from road debris and squished bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex OE material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like pop-up headlights and fog lights. Choose from three different styles for the ultimate protection: the OE-quality Velocitex, the leather-like Velocitex Plus, or the Velocitex Carbon Fiber. All three offer unparalleled protection for your front end in different finishes depending on your desired style.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 90-day warranty!
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leroy W (Maiden, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Celica — Mar 21, 2015 5:04 AM
I was lucky enough to score a one owner carfax certified 2002. I had looked at a lot and finally found the one I want it is a gt so it does not take premium fuel. I also wanted cloth interior and a five speed. The car has less then 100k. I have all the services records to the car which I really like. I wanted to go with something different. I like car bras and this one is great. I like the look and the fit along with the detail so that it has a carbon fiber look. A great product
Reviewed by mark d (clermont, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jan 21, 2015 5:00 PM
Got this for my wifes '07 Tundra to replace an old bra, looked great but clips and straps were not placed properly to install on our vehicle. This is not the first bra I put on this truck, there were no instructions to tell if I was doing something wrong so I returned it and purchased from Autoanything.com the first brand I used. Autoanything was very helpful and accomodating in this transaction. Definatly will still use them for future purchases.
Reviewed by Don D (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Oct 19, 2014 10:30 AM
I was actually surprised how easy it was to install.perfect fit.i've driven it locally and on the highway up to 70mph so far and no problems.it appears to be well made and I am a satisfied customer.i thank you for asking.
Coverking Car Bras
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code CARBRA10
- Ships Between 5/20 - 5/22
- What Do You Drive?