- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Custom fabricated to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- 2-piece design (most vehicles) allows you to open the hood without removing the car bra
- Available with or without license plate cut-out
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- UV resistant, treated, breathable vinyl dries quickly and can withstand extreme temperatures
- Soft inner lining caresses your car's finish
- Simple installation and removal
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by a 90-day warranty
Shield your front end from unwanted damage caused by road debris, insects, stones and love bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex Plus material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like license plate cut-outs, pop-up headlights and fog lights.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly and allows you to access your hood with ease. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 90-day warranty!
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
78 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael R (LAKE BUTLER, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Monday at 10:14 AM
The quality of the unit is nice but one of the tabs looks like it should be reversed tohook over the top of the front bumper.There is no attachment point for it the way it is turned. I am still waiting for customer service to get back with me. I sent pics but still haven't heard from them.
Reviewed by Willie W (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1993 Honda Accord — Jan 06, 2016 8:33 PM
Thanks to my coverking car bra,my car looks and drives better.l enjoy drives around town and i get the looks my car deserves.I'm 100% satisfied with the product,the time it took to make the product and the time it took to ship it.Thank you auto anything.
Reviewed by kendall c (Kingston, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Outback — Sep 21, 2015 4:59 AM
The look and fit of the front end cover is good for it's price range but I have a problem with both top front corners of the cover not staying attached to the hood and blowing back and looking stupid going down the road..The design of the cover should have added another pair of clamps to the top front corners along with the shallow pockets that fit over the top corners of the hood.
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24
- What Do You Drive?