- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Custom fabricated to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- 2-piece design (most vehicles) allows you to open the hood without removing the car bra
- Available with or without license plate cut-out
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- UV resistant, treated, breathable vinyl dries quickly and can withstand extreme temperatures
- Soft inner lining caresses your car's finish
- Simple installation and removal
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by a 90-day warranty
Shield your front end from unwanted damage caused by road debris, insects, stones and love bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex Plus material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like license plate cut-outs, pop-up headlights and fog lights.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly and allows you to access your hood with ease. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 90-day warranty!
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas G (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Camaro — Jun 11, 2015 8:39 AM
The cover was a bit hard to stretch for the final install around the wheel well. It was a two person job. Look's great, lots of compliments, love it. Thanks AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Howard B (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jun 01, 2015 10:41 AM
WITH THE DIRECTIONS PROVIDED IT LOOKED LIKE A SIMPLE JOB. THE UPPER CLIPS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO JUST CLICK ON THE TOP OF THE GRILL AREA WHERE THE HOOD CLOSSES BECAME VERY DIFFICULT. THE PROBLEM I FOUND WAS I HAVE A PIECE OF WEATHER STRIPING THAT RUN ALONG THE SUPPOSED CLIP AREA MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SECURE THE BRA. I HAD TO DRILL OUT THE WEATHER STRIPING FASTENERS AND SECURE THE BRA CLIPS AND THEN RE ATTACH THE WEATHER STRIPING...A HASSEL!
Reviewed by Linda D (MEDFORD, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — May 18, 2015 9:43 PM
The bra I purchased for my Miata looks and fits great. The only problem is it is very hard to install. The side clips in the wheel wells are not user friendly.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code CKCC15
- Ships Between 8/18 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?