- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Designed to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- 2-piece design (for most vehicles) allows for easy hood access
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- Available in three styles to suit your tastes: OE-quality Velocitex, Leather-like Velocitex Plus, or high-tech Velocitex Carbon Fiber, all offering equal and unsurpassed levels of protection
- UV resistant and treated to withstand extreme temperatures
- Breathable, micro-perforated vinyl allows your car bra to dry quickly
- Soft inner lining caresses your finish
- Simple installation
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by 90-day warranty
All car bras are not created equal. Shield your front end from unwanted damage from road debris and squished bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex OE material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like pop-up headlights and fog lights. Choose from three different styles for the ultimate protection: the OE-quality Velocitex, the leather-like Velocitex Plus, or the Velocitex Carbon Fiber. All three offer unparalleled protection for your front end in different finishes depending on your desired style.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 90-day warranty!
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard B (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Monday at 10:41 AM
WITH THE DIRECTIONS PROVIDED IT LOOKED LIKE A SIMPLE JOB. THE UPPER CLIPS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO JUST CLICK ON THE TOP OF THE GRILL AREA WHERE THE HOOD CLOSSES BECAME VERY DIFFICULT. THE PROBLEM I FOUND WAS I HAVE A PIECE OF WEATHER STRIPING THAT RUN ALONG THE SUPPOSED CLIP AREA MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SECURE THE BRA. I HAD TO DRILL OUT THE WEATHER STRIPING FASTENERS AND SECURE THE BRA CLIPS AND THEN RE ATTACH THE WEATHER STRIPING...A HASSEL!
Reviewed by Linda D (MEDFORD, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — May 18, 2015 9:43 PM
The bra I purchased for my Miata looks and fits great. The only problem is it is very hard to install. The side clips in the wheel wells are not user friendly.
Reviewed by Leroy W (Maiden, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Celica — Mar 21, 2015 5:04 AM
I was lucky enough to score a one owner carfax certified 2002. I had looked at a lot and finally found the one I want it is a gt so it does not take premium fuel. I also wanted cloth interior and a five speed. The car has less then 100k. I have all the services records to the car which I really like. I wanted to go with something different. I like car bras and this one is great. I like the look and the fit along with the detail so that it has a carbon fiber look. A great product
Coverking Car Bras
- Ships Between 6/17 - 6/19
- What Do You Drive?