- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Designed to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- Available in three styles to suit your tastes: OE-quality Velocitex, Leather-like Velocitex Plus, or high-tech Velocitex Carbon Fiber, all offering equal and unsurpassed levels of protection
- UV resistant and treated to withstand extreme temperatures
- Breathable, micro-perforated vinyl allows your car bra to dry quickly
- Soft inner lining caresses your finish
- 2-piece design (for most vehicles) allows for easy hood access
- Simple installation
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by 90-day warranty
All car bras are not created equal. Shield your front end from unwanted damage from road debris and squished bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex OE material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like pop-up headlights and fog lights. Choose from three different styles for the ultimate protection: the OE-quality Velocitex, the leather-like Velocitex Plus, or the Velocitex Carbon Fiber. All three offer unparalleled protection for your front end in different finishes depending on your desired style.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 90-day warranty!
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don D (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Oct 19, 2014 10:30 AM
I was actually surprised how easy it was to install.perfect fit.i've driven it locally and on the highway up to 70mph so far and no problems.it appears to be well made and I am a satisfied customer.i thank you for asking.
Reviewed by Robert D (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Corolla — Oct 17, 2014 5:31 PM
Great quality and fit....received the bra in a timely matter! very happy with the overall look of the car with the bra. would definitely recommend or buy another one for another car.
Reviewed by Jeremy H (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Chrysler Sebring — Sep 26, 2014 8:55 PM
I recently ordered a Coverking Car Bra for my 2000 Chrysler Sebring Convertible. This particular model sits very low to the ground. So, I purchased the car bra to prevent the bottom front of the car from scraping the road. This bra fits snug and detailed to every curve. I like the durability of the material for the harshest of weather and road condition. I will be ordering another front end cover for my Avalanche truck just for the look and bug debris. These covers have been great for me.
Reviewed by Midwest Container Corp R (FAIRFIELD, OH) — Aug 11, 2014 4:23 AM
My bra came with no instructions, good thing I've installed bra's in the past or I would have been totally lost. Secondly I have a hard time keeping the tuck tabs that insert under the head lights to stay in place, I have to use a piece of coated cardboard to help keep it wedged in place, I think it would help if the tabs were wider
Coverking Car Bras
- Ships Between 1/20 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?