- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Custom fabricated to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- 2-piece design (most vehicles) allows you to open the hood without removing the car bra
- Available with or without license plate cut-out
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- UV resistant, treated, breathable vinyl dries quickly and can withstand extreme temperatures
- Soft inner lining caresses your car's finish
- Simple installation and removal
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by a 1-year warranty
Shield your front end from unwanted damage caused by road debris, insects, stones and love bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex Plus material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like license plate cut-outs, pop-up headlights and fog lights.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly and allows you to access your hood with ease. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ed W (Utica, NY) Reviewed for a 1994 Pontiac Firebird — Aug 04, 2017 4:13 AM
Got my cover the other day. Opened it up. Looks great, fits great, easy install. Considering my car almost 24 years old I was concerned about the fit. No Worries ! All Good !
Reviewed by terry c (OTTAWA, KS) Reviewed for a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 18, 2017 10:02 PM
I paid a little more this time for what I hoped to be a better fitting bra. The part that fits on the hood tends to catch wind and ride up. Needs to be adjusted regularly.
Reviewed by Patrick M (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — Jul 05, 2017 9:05 AM
I couldn't find a cover to fit my Si. I chatted online with a rep who sent me a link. Cover was very easy to put on and couldn't have fit better with the exception of the license plate instructions. It tells you to cut a section out, but it's really not clear what to cut out.
Reviewed by Mike B (VISALIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Jul 02, 2017 3:18 PM
The only thing lacking (in my opinion) for me to give a perfect score on this bra is that it is missing the tabs on top which assists in diverting things flying at my truck.
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/05
- What Do You Drive?