- Shield your vehicle from bugs, gravel and road debris with the Coverking Car Bra
- Custom fabricated to fit your exact year, make and model like a glove
- 2-piece design (most vehicles) allows you to open the hood without removing the car bra
- Available with or without license plate cut-out
- Works with pop-up headlights, fog lights and other factory-design features
- Crafted from high-quality, ultra-tough Velocitex, a vinyl-based material currently used by several manufacturers in their own original equipment Front Mask programs
- UV resistant, treated, breathable vinyl dries quickly and can withstand extreme temperatures
- Soft inner lining caresses your car's finish
- Simple installation and removal
- Coverking Car Bras are backed by a 90-day warranty
Shield your front end from unwanted damage caused by road debris, insects, stones and love bugs with the king of front end protection—the Coverking Car Bra.
Crafted from ultra-tough Velocitex Plus material, this car bra is not your run-of-the-mill front-end defender. These car bras are custom-designed to fit your exact year, make and model. It even works with factory-design features like license plate cut-outs, pop-up headlights and fog lights.
With the Coverking Car Bra, you're completely protected from debris and the elements. Its vinyl is UV resistant and treated to withstand harsh temperatures. Plus, the micro-perforated material makes your car bra breathable-important when your car bra gets wet and needs to dry quickly! And, this two-piece car bra installs quickly and allows you to access your hood with ease. Best yet, your Coverking Car Bra is backed by a 90-day warranty!
Coverking Car Bras Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kendall c (Kingston, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Outback — Sep 21, 2015 4:59 AM
The look and fit of the front end cover is good for it's price range but I have a problem with both top front corners of the cover not staying attached to the hood and blowing back and looking stupid going down the road..The design of the cover should have added another pair of clamps to the top front corners along with the shallow pockets that fit over the top corners of the hood.
Reviewed by RODOLFO D (ATHENS, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Avenger — Aug 26, 2015 9:30 AM
Definitely better quality and looks better than a LeBra bra. I have a black car and this bra looks black the one from LeBra was a little grayish. I have one of the same problems as the LeBra but not as much, the hood cover flaps sometimes at speeds over 65 but is way better than 35 like the LeBra did. Easy to install and it's almost a perfect fit. The center clip on the mesh that covers the grill is offset too far and there is no spot to clip it. Overall it looks great
Reviewed by Jason S (Pleasant Hill, IA) — Aug 04, 2015 9:19 PM
The car bra by Coverking is ok. I really can't say anything more. The fit (2009 Tundra) was imperfect. I can make it work, but by doing so it looks rather cheap. I would just think, considering the price is almost 2x that of other major competitor, that they would appropriately measure all vehicles prior to release.
Reviewed by Brad B (MCDONOUGH, GA) — Aug 04, 2015 12:55 PM
I bought two bras, one for my wife's Solara and one for my Celica. The one for the Solara is alright except trying to get it to stay around the headlight. It keeps wanting to fall out before I can get the hood closed. The one for the Celica is a pretty bad fit. Along the bottom it's just way too loose and there aren't enough clips so that it just flaps around on both sides. I wouldn't call it a custom fit.
Ships Between 10/16 - 10/20
- What Do You Drive?