Colgan Sport Bras
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty, vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
309 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas I (Chandler, AZ) — Feb 13, 2015 10:12 AM
Great Fit, easy to install and it looks great. Read directions for install, placing in the sun to warm the material really helps to make it fit on first time installation.
Reviewed by Jeremy H (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Volvo XC90 — Jan 23, 2015 8:11 PM
This "Bra" is perfect for my suv...It's easy to install, and I'm sure it's doing it's job
Reviewed by Dionquai C (Jacksonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Jan 07, 2015 4:52 AM
Dec 17th This product is very well made which explains why it isn't at your door two days after ordering. Overall I love the look, and it was relatively easy to install. Jan 7 We have received several thunderstorms since the installation of this product. It dries well and is very durable. I have also logged about 800 miles of highway miles since installation and it does not move at all while driving at 70 mph.
Reviewed by Andrew P (BARTO, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Dec 20, 2014 6:36 AM
I bought this bra to reduce the amount of nicks and dings on the lower hood of my car. I just installed it so I will see how the results turn out. The quality of the product is quite good. The material has a nice thickness and the seams have good quality stitching. The directions for installation are just a guide better just to figure it out for yourself. You might want to have it unfolded for a day or two after receiving for ease of installation. It went on in a few minutes and no issues.