- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-made Colgan Sport Bras deliver a durable layer of defense for your vehicle’s front-end
- Features a sleek, heavy-duty 25oz 100% virgin vinyl outer layer that’s UV-resistant to fight fading
- Soft, flannel-lined underside pampers your paintjob and prevents scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Colgan Sport Bras are available for all vehicle types — cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Double padding at fender area for increased protection
- Colgan Sport Bras allow you to maintain access to your engine
- Sport Bras are available in multiple colors
- Colgan Sport Bras are protected by a 3-year warranty
A Colgan Sport Bra is a true game-changer when it comes to unbeatable protection for your front-end. When you want bolstered protection for your daily driver but don’t want to cover your front-end completely, these durable sport bras provide the perfect solution.
Made from heavy-duty 25oz, UV-resistant material, Colgan Sport Bras provide your paintjob with a durable layer of defense against damaging debris, rocks and other hazards you may encounter on the road. These quality sport bras feature a slick outer surface for reduced noise and wind resistance, while their underside is flannel-lined to prevent damage to your paint. Installation is a cinch—no tools or drilling required—thanks to this sport bra’s pre-bent, vinyl-coated hooks and flannel-padded tabs. Better yet, this Colgan custom sport bra mounts securely to your hood without getting in the way of normal opening and closing.
Colgan Sport Bras are available in multiple finishes, so you can easily find the perfect match for your ride’s style. Whether your drive a sporty speedster or a big rig, Colgan makes these sport bras for all types of vehicles. Your Colgan Sport Bra is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Most car bras (about 90%) have built-in air foils to prevent flapping, lifting and shifting during windy driving conditions. Select vehicles (the other 10%) with special hood shapes and aerodynamics do not need these air foils for a flapless-fit.
Colgan Sport Bras Customer Reviews
391 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul G (Kennesaw, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Civic — Apr 06, 2018 10:14 PM
Bra is of good quality and fit but is smaller than it should be, not covering enough of the hood. I have a Colgan Bra for my 2003 Civic that I have had for years that covers twice the area which is a much better fit. The new bra should have been at least 25% larger.
Reviewed by Nathan T (Snohomish, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Mar 17, 2018 10:27 AM
sport bra fits perfectly on my 2004 Acura TSX, it looked very nice and sporty. good quality sport bra.
Reviewed by Aprile D (Crockett, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Scion xB — Feb 15, 2018 1:27 PM
So glad this was what I wanted I was hoping that it was a great fit and good quality since you don't know when you don't see something first hand. This is great quality and fits perfect. Looks super sporty. Totally love this.