- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- All Speed Lingerie Car Bras are 100% hand crafted to the exacting specifications for your make, model and year
- Most vehicles are a 2-piece design which allows easy access to engine compartment
- Double-row French stitching using a continuous filament poly thread for superior strength and durability
- Each Speed Lingerie Car Bra is cut to match your car's specific front-end design and contours
- Your new Speed Lingerie Car Bra uses a tri-layer fabric system to provide maximum protection that's breathable and won't harm your beautiful finish
- Its outermost layer uses high-quality, marine grade vinyl that protects against UV rays, has a colorfast sealant and will not fade, mold, crack or split
- The middle layer of your Speed Lingerie Car Bra acts like a wick, soaking up moisture and moving it towards the breathable top layer to be air-dried
- The innermost layer of incredibly soft cotton chamois felt nestles against your automobile's finish and eliminates the risk of scratching
- 40 gauge clear-plastic protects turn signals and fog lights, while a high-flow mesh covers air-induction and/or brake vents
- The tailor fit ensures your new Speed Lingerie Car Bra will not flap, shift or rub while you're driving at speeds up to 150mph
- Your Speed Lingerie Car Bra complements your make, model and year's factory color
- The patent-pending QuiKlip and FasTrak installation hardware discreetly mounts inside your wheel well, using no glue, no metal tabs and no drilling
- Your Speed Lingerie Car Bra is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rocks seem naturally attracted to the noses of our cars. And a gouge from a rock will lead to a nastier gouge at the body shop. Guard your cherished ride with the Speed Lingerie Car Bra. It's 100% handcrafted, provides real protection for your front-end and matches your car's factory paint.
The protective power of your Speed Lingerie Car Bra stems from its special tri-layer construction. The first line of defense is its marine grade vinyl that deflects even the nastiest of rocks. Below that is a breather layer to keep out damaging moisture. Lastly, the innermost cotton chamois felt layer gently hugs your car's finish.
The Speed Lingerie Car Bra is color matched to complement your car's factory paint, even stripes. Your Car Bra isn't just painted; it's completely color permeated. This allows the Speed Lingerie Car Bra to blend in, unlike plain black bras.
No drill, no glue and no metal tab installation. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Our 30+ Speed Lingerie Car Bra customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
Speed Lingerie Car Bra Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce C A (Cook, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Lincoln MKX — Mar 01, 2016 5:53 AM
Received product ahead of scheduled arrival excellent quality good color match with vehicle very tight fit on car You need to take your time when installing this product for the first time Read the directions and do exactly what they say After initial instal park the vehicle in direct sunlight to get glove-tight fit Very pleased so far but I've had the bra less than ten days
Reviewed by mark a (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Corvette — Feb 08, 2016 12:03 PM
Love the color match, fit and finish of the Speed Lingerie car bra. As soon as you open the box you see the quality of this product. Nicely thought out design and installation was a bit involved but doable with a bit of patience and attention to the include directions.
Reviewed by Roy W (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — Jun 30, 2015 12:23 PM
The Month wait was well worth it to recieve these perfectly Paint matched covers. Detailed instructions made installation a breeze. Fit was perfect!!! It is not everyday you recieve something like this and feel like you got even more than what you paid for.. Highly recommended!!!
Reviewed by Jerry F (THORNTON, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Corvette — May 08, 2015 1:21 PM
This product looks better in person that the pictures. After installing the Bra on my 1999 Corvette I am very pleased with the fit and the way it looks on my car