Speed Lingerie Car Bra
- Ships Between 2/18 - 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- All Speed Lingerie Car Bras are 100% hand crafted to the exacting specifications for your make, model and year
- Double-row French stitching using a continuous filament poly thread for superior strength and durability
- Each Speed Lingerie Car Bra is cut to match your car's specific front-end design and contours
- Your new Speed Lingerie Car Bra uses a tri-layer fabric system to provide maximum protection that's breathable and won't harm your beautiful finish
- Its outermost layer uses high-quality, marine grade vinyl that protects against UV rays, has a colorfast sealant and will not fade, mold, crack or split
- The middle layer of your Speed Lingerie Car Bra acts like a wick, soaking up moisture and moving it towards the breathable top layer to be air-dried
- The innermost layer of incredibly soft cotton chamois felt nestles against your automobile's finish and eliminates the risk of scratching
- 40 gauge clear-plastic protects turn signals and fog lights, while a high-flow mesh covers air-induction and/or brake vents
- The tailor fit ensures your new Speed Lingerie Car Bra will not flap, shift or rub while you're driving at speeds up to 150mph
- Your Speed Lingerie Car Bra complements your make, model and year's factory color
- The patent-pending QuiKlip and FasTrak installation hardware discreetly mounts inside your wheel well, using no glue, no metal tabs and no drilling
- Your Speed Lingerie Car Bra is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rocks seem naturally attracted to the noses of our cars. And a gouge from a rock will lead to a nastier gouge at the body shop. Guard your cherished ride with the Speed Lingerie Car Bra. It's 100% handcrafted, provides real protection for your front-end and matches your car's factory paint.
The protective power of your Speed Lingerie Car Bra stems from its special tri-layer construction. The first line of defense is its marine grade vinyl that deflects even the nastiest of rocks. Below that is a breather layer to keep out damaging moisture. Lastly, the innermost cotton chamois felt layer gently hugs your car's finish.
The Speed Lingerie Car Bra is color matched to complement your car's factory paint, even stripes. Your Car Bra isn't just painted; it's completely color permeated. This allows the Speed Lingerie Car Bra to blend in, unlike plain black bras.
No drill, no glue and no metal tab installation. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Our 30+ Speed Lingerie Car Bra customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
Speed Lingerie Car Bra Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joseph t (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Jaguar XK8 — Jul 04, 2012 4:38 PM
Only have had bra a couple of weeks. Difficult to install at first because it's a very tight fit. Followed directions to a tee. Instructions were excellent and it seems to be well made.
Reviewed by machiko l (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — May 30, 2012 8:28 PM
I get soooo tired of Made in China . This is so refreshing. If I had another vette, I would absolutely buy another SL nose mask. Love it!
Reviewed by Robert S (Flanders, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Corvette — Apr 03, 2012 8:23 PM
Unit has an excellent fit, but the color match was disappointing ...It really takes away from the overall products finished look...
Reviewed by Frank R (Troy, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Jul 05, 2011 11:21 AM
My only disapointment is that it doesn't come with a nice storage container /bag to keep it in when not in use. It went on very straight forward but I have had many car bras over the years. TYhis one fits very nicely and the color match on this car is very good. I have a clear bra on another car but I believe this may be a better choice except for haveing to take it off after it gets wet. Overall I recommend it highly. The tailoring is exceptional.
Reviewed by robert t (Amarillo, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jun 26, 2011 6:24 AM
This is the best bra that I have ever used on my corvette. In my opinion, there is no other.