- Ships Between 9/21 - 9/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Style & protection go hand-in-hand with a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are custom designed to fit your vehicle’s exact contours
- Most vehicles include a 2-piece design which allows easy access to engine compartment
- Fashioned from durable, UV-coated vinyl for long-lasting protection
- Double-thick, paint-safe flannel lining protects your paint from scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Padded tabs, vinyl-coated S-hooks and aircraft-grade bungee cords keep your car bra in place and will not damage the paint
- Provides unhindered airflow to your engine with flow-through grille screening and dual low-profile air dams on most models
- Available with or without license plate cutout
- Available in three styles (depending on your vehicle) — Original Full Front-End Bra, Full Front-End Bra with T-Style Hood Protection, and T-Style Hood Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your vehicle’s front-end with custom protection that’s designed to last by installing a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra. These hand-made car bras feature a body-hugging fit and are fashioned specifically to match your ride’s contours.
Constructed from UV-resistant vinyl, these Colgan Custom car bras deliver unparalleled strength and protection. They resist fading in the scorching sun, shrinkage in unbearable heat and stiffness in the bitter cold, providing sufficient protection in all types of inclement weather. Road debris, rocks, insects, love bugs and road tar are no match for this car bra. In addition, Colgan car bras are backed by a layer of soft flannel that’s integrated into the vinyl to prevent separation. This soft, cozy lining prevents your paintjob from getting scratched while the flow-through screen across your grille allows your engine to breathe easily. Better yet, the flannel lining is double-thick at corners and along seams for enhanced protection.
Though the Colgan Custom Original Car Bra features a multi-piece design, installation is a cinch. The flannel-padded hooks are pre-bent so no tools are required. Even with this custom-fit car bra covering your front-end, you can still open and close your hood and utilize your headlights and headlight wipers.
Complete your vehicle’s sleek look by choosing from several colors and styles. SUVs and trucks often use the full front-end bra with or without a T-style hood piece, or the T-style piece by itself. Customize your front-end today and know your Colgan Custom Car Bra is protected with a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Custom Original Car Bra Customer Reviews
2427 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (Murrieta, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Lexus ES 350 — Saturday at 8:52 PM
Of the 8 bras I've had over the years, this was the most difficult to install. But it looks the best when installed correctly. There is a flaw in the construction. The second tab from the top when connecting to the fender well will not connect because it is over a screw. The tab needs to be an inch higher or lower to connect.
Reviewed by Richard A (UNION CITY, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Mini Cooper — Saturday at 11:11 AM
The bra is a firm fit and ultimately a great product. It Took me about a week to figure out that I installed the front flaps wrong. The directions could be a little more specific in the illustrations. Once I figured it out the bra fit and looked great. 100'/, satisfied.
Reviewed by Claudia A (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Infiniti G37 — Friday at 10:52 PM
Car bra fit perfectly and was easy to install. Looks GREAT on the car as well. Thank you!
Reviewed by John C (Riverview, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 24, 2015 5:21 PM
Installing is not as easy as 1,2,3 you have to work at it. Once installed fit is good. I own other colgan bras,this one is the hardest to install because of the wheel molding,you have to pry molding away to slide retainer behind.
Reviewed by Salah A (Fresno, CA) — Aug 22, 2015 7:37 AM
Very attractive fitting for my car. Made it look very sporty but also has that protection in looking for Very durable yet breathable ,coudent be happier