- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Style & protection go hand-in-hand with a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are custom designed to fit your vehicle’s exact contours
- Most vehicles include a 2-piece design which allows easy access to engine compartment
- Fashioned from durable, UV-coated vinyl for long-lasting protection
- Double-thick, paint-safe flannel lining protects your paint from scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Padded tabs, vinyl-coated S-hooks and aircraft-grade bungee cords keep your car bra in place and will not damage the paint
- Provides unhindered airflow to your engine with flow-through grille screening and dual low-profile air dams on most models
- Available with or without license plate cutout
- Available in three styles (depending on your vehicle) — Original Full Front-End Bra, Full Front-End Bra with T-Style Hood Protection, and T-Style Hood Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your vehicle’s front-end with custom protection that’s designed to last by installing a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra. These hand-made car bras feature a body-hugging fit and are fashioned specifically to match your ride’s contours.
Constructed from UV-resistant vinyl, these Colgan Custom car bras deliver unparalleled strength and protection. They resist fading in the scorching sun, shrinkage in unbearable heat and stiffness in the bitter cold, providing sufficient protection in all types of inclement weather. Road debris, rocks, insects, love bugs and road tar are no match for this car bra. In addition, Colgan car bras are backed by a layer of soft flannel that’s integrated into the vinyl to prevent separation. This soft, cozy lining prevents your paintjob from getting scratched while the flow-through screen across your grille allows your engine to breathe easily. Better yet, the flannel lining is double-thick at corners and along seams for enhanced protection.
Though the Colgan Custom Original Car Bra features a multi-piece design, installation is a cinch. The flannel-padded hooks are pre-bent so no tools are required. Even with this custom-fit car bra covering your front-end, you can still open and close your hood and utilize your headlights and headlight wipers.
Complete your vehicle’s sleek look by choosing from several colors and styles. SUVs and trucks often use the full front-end bra with or without a T-style hood piece, or the T-style piece by itself. Customize your front-end today and know your Colgan Custom Car Bra is protected with a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Custom Original Car Bra Customer Reviews
2633 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Spencer S (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS F — Oct 16, 2016 2:39 AM
Looks great. Easy to install just wish the clips for the wheel well were a little tighter but otherwise the appearance is better than expected!
Reviewed by ralph t (Maywood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Oct 15, 2016 8:27 PM
Very nice bra good quality, I'm happy with it I finally can drive down the road without worrying about little rocks and Bree hitting and scratching my Front end.
Reviewed by David C (New Braunfels, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Oct 12, 2016 8:24 PM
I ONLY purchase Colgan Bras. They are the BEST. I have purchased several over the past years. A few of those were purchased from Auto Anything. Thanks for the excellent service, I will continue to use your company for more purchases in the future.
Reviewed by Rodney B (TITUSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 3 — Oct 06, 2016 8:53 PM
I always buy Colgan bras. This was very difficult to install the first time. To be fair, they normally are until they get stretched out. The instructions were not very good, I ended up abandoning them and figure it out myself. This one is very time consuming to install properly, and taking it off will also have some difficulty. However, it is made very well and looks good on my Mazda3 hatchback.
Reviewed by Rodney S (Houston, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Oct 06, 2016 3:22 AM
Bra gave my car a sporty look..fits like a glove and only took less than 5 minutes to put on..