- Save 10% Use Promo Code CB10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Style & protection go hand-in-hand with a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are custom designed to fit your vehicle’s exact contours
- Most vehicles include a 2-piece design which allows easy access to engine compartment
- Fashioned from durable, UV-coated vinyl for long-lasting protection
- Double-thick, paint-safe flannel lining protects your paint from scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Padded tabs, vinyl-coated S-hooks and aircraft-grade bungee cords keep your car bra in place and will not damage the paint
- Provides unhindered airflow to your engine with flow-through grille screening and dual low-profile air dams on most models
- Available with or without license plate cutout
- Available in three styles (depending on your vehicle) — Original Full Front-End Bra, Full Front-End Bra with T-Style Hood Protection, and T-Style Hood Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your vehicle’s front-end with custom protection that’s designed to last by installing a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra. These hand-made car bras feature a body-hugging fit and are fashioned specifically to match your ride’s contours.
Constructed from UV-resistant vinyl, these Colgan Custom car bras deliver unparalleled strength and protection. They resist fading in the scorching sun, shrinkage in unbearable heat and stiffness in the bitter cold, providing sufficient protection in all types of inclement weather. Road debris, rocks, insects, love bugs and road tar are no match for this car bra. In addition, Colgan car bras are backed by a layer of soft flannel that’s integrated into the vinyl to prevent separation. This soft, cozy lining prevents your paintjob from getting scratched while the flow-through screen across your grille allows your engine to breathe easily. Better yet, the flannel lining is double-thick at corners and along seams for enhanced protection.
Though the Colgan Custom Original Car Bra features a multi-piece design, installation is a cinch. The flannel-padded hooks are pre-bent so no tools are required. Even with this custom-fit car bra covering your front-end, you can still open and close your hood and utilize your headlights and headlight wipers.
Complete your vehicle’s sleek look by choosing from several colors and styles. SUVs and trucks often use the full front-end bra with or without a T-style hood piece, or the T-style piece by itself. Customize your front-end today and know your Colgan Custom Car Bra is protected with a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Custom Original Car Bra Customer Reviews
1700 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronnie H (GRANTSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Ridgeline — Thursday at 5:51 AM
Arrived on time very easy to install looks great.very well made product and looks great .seems to have protection in all the right places.I am a pilotcar service and drive about 100,000 miles per year just had nose repainted due to chips from following oversizeloads bought to protect new paint Thanks Colgan and autoanything.
Reviewed by Brenda E (Port Saint Joe, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Frontier — Feb 13, 2017 6:46 AM
Looks great on the truck. Quality product. Only complaint is that it was too tight to go on the wheel wells. It took two people pulling and stretching 30 minutes to just get that part on. But, it was worth the hassle.
Reviewed by Nicholas S (Fallston, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Feb 07, 2017 2:09 PM
Fits and looks great ! I got the carbon fiber looking one and I love it.
Reviewed by Omar W (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — Feb 03, 2017 9:28 AM
I PURCHASE A CAR BRA EVERY TIME I BUY A NEW CAR. COLGAN PRODUCTS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO.
Reviewed by Shannon S (Sanger, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Jan 25, 2017 1:19 PM
Bra is great and looks great. The provided installation instructions are quote vague and did not clarify where two hooks needed to go. Otherwise very happy.