- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Style & protection go hand-in-hand with a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are custom designed to fit your vehicle’s exact contours
- Most vehicles include a 2-piece design which allows easy access to engine compartment
- Fashioned from durable, UV-coated vinyl for long-lasting protection
- Double-thick, paint-safe flannel lining protects your paint from scratches while allowing moisture to escape
- Padded tabs, vinyl-coated S-hooks and aircraft-grade bungee cords keep your car bra in place and will not damage the paint
- Provides unhindered airflow to your engine with flow-through grille screening and dual low-profile air dams on most models
- Available with or without license plate cutout
- Available in three styles (depending on your vehicle) — Original Full Front-End Bra, Full Front-End Bra with T-Style Hood Protection, and T-Style Hood Bra
- Colgan Custom Original Car Bras are backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your vehicle’s front-end with custom protection that’s designed to last by installing a Colgan Custom Original Car Bra. These hand-made car bras feature a body-hugging fit and are fashioned specifically to match your ride’s contours.
Constructed from UV-resistant vinyl, these Colgan Custom car bras deliver unparalleled strength and protection. They resist fading in the scorching sun, shrinkage in unbearable heat and stiffness in the bitter cold, providing sufficient protection in all types of inclement weather. Road debris, rocks, insects, love bugs and road tar are no match for this car bra. In addition, Colgan car bras are backed by a layer of soft flannel that’s integrated into the vinyl to prevent separation. This soft, cozy lining prevents your paintjob from getting scratched while the flow-through screen across your grille allows your engine to breathe easily. Better yet, the flannel lining is double-thick at corners and along seams for enhanced protection.
Though the Colgan Custom Original Car Bra features a multi-piece design, installation is a cinch. The flannel-padded hooks are pre-bent so no tools are required. Even with this custom-fit car bra covering your front-end, you can still open and close your hood and utilize your headlights and headlight wipers.
Complete your vehicle’s sleek look by choosing from several colors and styles. SUVs and trucks often use the full front-end bra with or without a T-style hood piece, or the T-style piece by itself. Customize your front-end today and know your Colgan Custom Car Bra is protected with a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Custom Original Car Bra Customer Reviews
2502 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl L (St Petersburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Saturday at 2:11 PM
This Bra is a great product. It provides excellent coverage and is thick enough to to provide protection from all but the largest stones. Bugs will wipe off easily and water also drains from inside after a rain. The hooks and straps are very strong and should last for quite a while. I don't plan to leave this bra on permanently so easy install and removal was very important to me, after the initial fitting reinstalling can be done in a few minutes. Remember to let it sit in the sun before instal
Reviewed by Robert C (SUN CITY CENTER, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Feb 03, 2016 8:45 AM
I was unsure to purchase based upon reviews, and conflicted between Colgan and La bra. But after a little difficulty with the installation, I am completely satisfied with my purchase. The product looks great, fits like a glove, and looks much better than La bra, which my neighbor has. Don't be deterred by poor installation instructions, and follow your instincts to find the holes the hooks connect to. Final product on the car looks great and value is outstanding.
Reviewed by Mercedes B (Brandon, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Corolla — Jan 26, 2016 9:43 AM
Great product. Excellent look and quality. Delivery time did take a while but worth waiting for. Mercedes