- Custom-fit Colgan Mirror Bras keep your side-view mirrors safe from unwanted chips and dings
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors without obstructing them
- Constructed from thick, 25oz 100% virgin UV-resistant vinyl—the same material as Colgan’s renowned car bras
- Includes a soft, flannel backing that doesn’t scratch your paintjob
- These mirror bras perfectly complement Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport or T-Style Car Bras
- Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs
- Mirror Bras are available in two colors, Black or Carbon Fiber
- Colgan Mirror Bras are covered by a 3-year warranty
Mirrors are often overlooked when it comes to defending the exterior of your vehicle. So, embrace change and outfit your side-views with custom-made Colgan Mirror Bras. These durable accessories deliver a custom-fitted covering that keeps your paintjob safe from chips, dings and nicks caused by flying rocks or other road debris.
Colgan Side Mirror Bras are built from the same tough, UV-resistant vinyl layer that’s used to construct their original car bras. They even include the same soft, paint-safe flannel layer that gently hugs your side-views. Installation is a cinch, thanks to the pre-bent padded hooks and flannel-padded tabs — no drilling or tools required.
Choose from several colors to find the best mirror bra for your ride, or pair Colgan mirror covers with Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport and T-Style Car Bras. Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Mirror Bras Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by cris g (Las Vegas, NV) — May 15, 2015 9:48 AM
its weird how that piece of elastic gets in the way of the mirror itself when having to readjust the power mirror other than that I just tucked the velcro part thru it and secured it out of the way
Reviewed by joe d (Stroudsburg, PA) — May 15, 2015 7:58 AM
this is my second set of covers. my first lasted about 12 years of a relatively easy life. the covers were never on for the winters and the Tahoe was hardly used. The reason I had to replace them was the elastic cord wore out and lost its elasticity. joe
Reviewed by darby g (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Camry — Apr 01, 2015 5:45 AM
Very nice accessories for any vehicle, I have had these since 3-14-15. Installation was simple, gives car a sportier look and keeps bugs off the painted mirror part, and I luv all the comps I'm getting from everyone when sporting these bras around town. Thinking about ordering the carbon fiber style one too, bcuz I like them that much.
Colgan Mirror Bras
- Ships Between 6/11 - 6/15
- What Do You Drive?