- Custom-fit Colgan Mirror Bras keep your side-view mirrors safe from unwanted chips and dings
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors without obstructing them
- Constructed from thick, 25oz 100% virgin UV-resistant vinyl—the same material as Colgan’s renowned car bras
- Includes a soft, flannel backing that doesn’t scratch your paintjob
- These mirror bras perfectly complement Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport or T-Style Car Bras
- Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs
- Mirror Bras are available in two colors, Black or Carbon Fiber
- Colgan Mirror Bras are covered by a 3-year warranty
Mirrors are often overlooked when it comes to defending the exterior of your vehicle. So, embrace change and outfit your side-views with custom-made Colgan Mirror Bras. These durable accessories deliver a custom-fitted covering that keeps your paintjob safe from chips, dings and nicks caused by flying rocks or other road debris.
Colgan Side Mirror Bras are built from the same tough, UV-resistant vinyl layer that’s used to construct their original car bras. They even include the same soft, paint-safe flannel layer that gently hugs your side-views. Installation is a cinch, thanks to the pre-bent padded hooks and flannel-padded tabs — no drilling or tools required.
Choose from several colors to find the best mirror bra for your ride, or pair Colgan mirror covers with Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport and T-Style Car Bras. Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Mirror Bras Customer Reviews
169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dwayne R (Cummings, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Nov 11, 2015 3:29 PM
mirror bras did not cover the hole outer mirror plastics just covered the mirror head did not cover the stem part of the mirror so rocks can chip the rest of the mirror so what is the since of ordering mirror bras. if the hole mirror is not safe.
Reviewed by Edward T (CARTHAGE, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata — Oct 07, 2015 3:15 AM
I rally like the mirror bras I bought from you. They work real well and installation was a breeze. They look good along with the front bra I also ought from you.
Reviewed by Richard D J (Washington, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Sep 29, 2015 3:58 PM
I paid twice the price for less quality. I'm not very happy with this product.
Ships Between 12/21 - 12/23
- What Do You Drive?