- Custom-fit Colgan Mirror Bras keep your side-view mirrors safe from unwanted chips and dings
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors without obstructing them
- Constructed from thick, 25oz 100% virgin UV-resistant vinyl—the same material as Colgan’s renowned car bras
- Includes a soft, flannel backing that doesn’t scratch your paintjob
- These mirror bras perfectly complement Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport or T-Style Car Bras
- Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs
- Mirror Bras are available in two colors, Black or Carbon Fiber
- Colgan Mirror Bras are covered by a 3-year warranty
Mirrors are often overlooked when it comes to defending the exterior of your vehicle. So, embrace change and outfit your side-views with custom-made Colgan Mirror Bras. These durable accessories deliver a custom-fitted covering that keeps your paintjob safe from chips, dings and nicks caused by flying rocks or other road debris.
Colgan Side Mirror Bras are built from the same tough, UV-resistant vinyl layer that’s used to construct their original car bras. They even include the same soft, paint-safe flannel layer that gently hugs your side-views. Installation is a cinch, thanks to the pre-bent padded hooks and flannel-padded tabs — no drilling or tools required.
Choose from several colors to find the best mirror bra for your ride, or pair Colgan mirror covers with Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport and T-Style Car Bras. Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Mirror Bras Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eduardo G (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Tuesday at 5:27 PM
The product is not a perfect fit, because they didn't have one for my Subaru. However, the one for the Outback was similar in size, so I ordered it, and it fits pretty well - I'm satisfied. I previously bought one for a Camaro, and they are well built and fit perfectly to the mirrors.
Reviewed by HOWARD S (APO, AE) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Impala — Jun 28, 2015 3:20 AM
I hate cleaning bugs off my mirrors. This is a great product that saves me from scrapping bugs and adds some style to my car. Second car I brought mirror bra for. A must have??! Don't sleep.
Reviewed by Isaac M (DELRAY BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — Jun 21, 2015 6:55 PM
This product serves the purpose of protecting the mirrors from bugs and debris and keeps the finish like new.
Reviewed by Dan R (Sonora, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Malibu — Jun 21, 2015 12:17 PM
With BOTH Colgan front-end bra and mirror bras, my 2015 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ looks very sporty while protecting these vulnerable areas from "road projectiles."
Reviewed by Carolyn D (Rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW X5 — May 25, 2015 10:59 AM
Easy to install on mirrors. Looks great with the bra on the front of the car. Will help keep the bugs off! Totally satisfied!
- Ships Between 8/19 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?