- Custom-fit Colgan Mirror Bras keep your side-view mirrors safe from unwanted chips and dings
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors without obstructing them
- Constructed from thick, 25oz 100% virgin UV-resistant vinyl—the same material as Colgan’s renowned car bras
- Includes a soft, flannel backing that doesn’t scratch your paintjob
- These mirror bras perfectly complement Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport or T-Style Car Bras
- Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs
- Mirror Bras are available in two colors, Black or Carbon Fiber
- Colgan Mirror Bras are covered by a 3-year warranty
Mirrors are often overlooked when it comes to defending the exterior of your vehicle. So, embrace change and outfit your side-views with custom-made Colgan Mirror Bras. These durable accessories deliver a custom-fitted covering that keeps your paintjob safe from chips, dings and nicks caused by flying rocks or other road debris.
Colgan Side Mirror Bras are built from the same tough, UV-resistant vinyl layer that’s used to construct their original car bras. They even include the same soft, paint-safe flannel layer that gently hugs your side-views. Installation is a cinch, thanks to the pre-bent padded hooks and flannel-padded tabs — no drilling or tools required.
Choose from several colors to find the best mirror bra for your ride, or pair Colgan mirror covers with Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport and T-Style Car Bras. Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Mirror Bras Customer Reviews
200 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Curtis D (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Lexus ES 330 — Nov 17, 2016 9:38 PM
At 1st I thought they was a little to big in the corners,but after 2 days they fit perfect. I really like the custom look thanks so much.
Reviewed by Michael F (TOMBALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2016 6:59 AM
I Love these mirror covers!! They perfectly match my trucks hood cover.. They look great!! The only problem I had with them is that the directions for installation were VERY VAGUE.
Reviewed by George A (MOUNT DORA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Prius — Oct 28, 2016 5:50 AM
Velcro straps are too short. Installation is iffy. Second Colgan purchase that provided short, hard to install, straps.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code CB10
Ships Between 12/27 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.