- Custom-fit Colgan Mirror Bras keep your side-view mirrors safe from unwanted chips and dings
- Elastic-bound opening holds tightly onto your mirrors without obstructing them
- Constructed from thick, 25oz 100% virgin UV-resistant vinyl—the same material as Colgan’s renowned car bras
- Includes a soft, flannel backing that doesn’t scratch your paintjob
- These mirror bras perfectly complement Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport or T-Style Car Bras
- Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs
- Mirror Bras are available in two colors, Black or Carbon Fiber
- Colgan Mirror Bras are covered by a 3-year warranty
Mirrors are often overlooked when it comes to defending the exterior of your vehicle. So, embrace change and outfit your side-views with custom-made Colgan Mirror Bras. These durable accessories deliver a custom-fitted covering that keeps your paintjob safe from chips, dings and nicks caused by flying rocks or other road debris.
Colgan Side Mirror Bras are built from the same tough, UV-resistant vinyl layer that’s used to construct their original car bras. They even include the same soft, paint-safe flannel layer that gently hugs your side-views. Installation is a cinch, thanks to the pre-bent padded hooks and flannel-padded tabs — no drilling or tools required.
Choose from several colors to find the best mirror bra for your ride, or pair Colgan mirror covers with Colgan’s Full Front-End, Sport and T-Style Car Bras. Colgan Mirror Bras are sold in pairs and backed by a 3-year warranty.
Colgan Mirror Bras Customer Reviews
212 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald K (PALM, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 06, 2017 4:48 AM
Tha product was ok but did not fit as well as the Colgan bras I bought for my Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Reviewed by Gregory H (Whitewater, WI) — May 12, 2017 6:40 AM
I have a 2017 Malibu and the bra was for 2015, so it's probably my fault. I took a shot and the thing does not fit. It's too small and the quality is fair at best anyway. Try at you own risk.
Reviewed by Linda K (AVONDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Prius — Apr 13, 2017 12:09 PM
The little mirror bra is great and install was a breeze, except.... The elastic band around the mirror side came out of the clamp connector during installation. I replaced it with a black shoelace and tied it off neatly. Once it settled into position I re-tied and trimmed the excess. I do not know if I will be able to remove the bra without cutting my tie job which will mean re-stringing it. Otherwise, we like it and it performs as it should - we drive a LOT of highway miles.
Reviewed by Dell C (Warren, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Venza — Mar 30, 2017 3:49 PM
After receiving a set of Colgan Mirror Bras for my SUV I WAS SO PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY AND FIT I ORDERED A SECOND SET FOR MY SPORTS CAR. Excellent product.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVER10
Ships Between 7/18 - 7/20
- What Do You Drive?