- Covercraft Full Car Masks provide your front-end with maximum, custom-fit protection
- Specifically designed for your ride, the Full Mask provides coverage from your bumper to the leading edge of your hood
- Most vehicles are made in a 2-piece style which allows your hood to open without removing the car bra
- Covercraft car bras are fashioned from heavy-duty black vinyl
- Non-woven, downy fleece liner protects your paint against scratches
- Micro-perforated fabric is breathable and dries quickly
- Includes a removable felt section over your license plate mounting location
- Covered aluminum tabs let you fine-tune the tension when the weather changes
- Attaches with woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro
- Reinforced air foils prevent your Full Mask from flapping in the wind
- Easy to clean — wash it off with a hose, let it dry and reinstall
- Your Covercraft Full Car Mask is protected by a 3-month warranty
The front-end of your daily driver takes the most abuse of all, especially at high speeds. So, shield your ride with a Covercraft Full Car Mask to achieve maximum protection whenever you hit the road. Extending from the base of your bumper to the leading edge of your hood, this front-end mask protects your paint from dings, gouges and other damage that decreases your vehicle’s good looks over time.
Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this Covercraft full front mask fits like a second skin. Covercraft Full Car Masks are fashioned from heavy-gauge black vinyl, which is micro-perforated to allow for drying while you drive. The soft, downy, fleece liner effectively protects your paintjob from scratches. When the weather changes, you can easily fine-tune the car mask’s tension using the covered aluminum tabs.
Covercraft Full Masks are available in two styles. The 1-piece installs quickly and comes off easily whenever you need to pop the hood, while the 2-piece design may take a little longer to install, the process is just as easy, and it doesn't need to be removed to open and close the hood. Installation is a cinch—simply use the included woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro for attachment—and reinforced air foils keep your Full Mask from flapping in the wind. Cleaning is also hassle-free — just wash off your Covercraft Full Mask with a hose, let it dry and then reinstall. Regardless of which design you choose for your Covercraft Full Mask, you can enjoy a 3-month warranty.
- The Covercraft Full Mask does not cover the bumper on certain truck models because it would prevent you from mounting lights, grille guards and other truck accessories.
Covercraft Full Car Mask Customer Reviews
810 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry R (Bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Caliber — Jan 26, 2017 3:24 PM
Very slick appearance to add to the vehicle and protection from Little Rock's that tend to hit your front hood. An excellent purchase.
Reviewed by Ken K (SUMNER, WA) Reviewed for a 1982 Volkswagen Vanagon — Dec 13, 2016 10:01 PM
Quality,fit and look are all met. My expectations are met . Very pleased with appearance .
Reviewed by Chris B (San Tan Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan — Dec 12, 2016 4:10 PM
Not only can you save rock-chips but you can stuff black plastic bags behind the bug screen mesh to stop freezing cold air over-quenching your engine! Don't be afraid to slacken the nuts behind your headlamps, then you can tuck-in the material for a very nice finish, as I did for '98 Dodge Grand Caravan with fresh paint-job! P.S. I did put screws in each of the 3 fender tabs each side for security on very harsh winter roads!
Reviewed by Malcolm C (LAKE ISABELLA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan — Sep 16, 2016 11:32 AM
Covercraft was NOT my 1st choice (1st choice not available for my veh.) It fits perfectly, looks great, & is wearing well.. Would purchase from Covercraft again & definitely recommend to others!
Ships Between 4/04 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?