- Covercraft Full Car Masks provide your front-end with maximum, custom-fit protection
- Specifically designed for your ride, the Full Mask provides coverage from your bumper to the leading edge of your hood
- Most vehicles are made in a 2-piece style which allows your hood to open without removing the car bra
- Covercraft car bras are fashioned from heavy-duty black vinyl
- Non-woven, downy fleece liner protects your paint against scratches
- Micro-perforated fabric is breathable and dries quickly
- Includes a removable felt section over your license plate mounting location
- Covered aluminum tabs let you fine-tune the tension when the weather changes
- Attaches with woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro
- Reinforced air foils prevent your Full Mask from flapping in the wind
- Easy to clean — wash it off with a hose, let it dry and reinstall
- Your Covercraft Full Car Mask is protected by a 3-month warranty
The front-end of your daily driver takes the most abuse of all, especially at high speeds. So, shield your ride with a Covercraft Full Car Mask to achieve maximum protection whenever you hit the road. Extending from the base of your bumper to the leading edge of your hood, this front-end mask protects your paint from dings, gouges and other damage that decreases your vehicle’s good looks over time.
Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this Covercraft full front mask fits like a second skin. Covercraft Full Car Masks are fashioned from heavy-gauge black vinyl, which is micro-perforated to allow for drying while you drive. The soft, downy, fleece liner effectively protects your paintjob from scratches. When the weather changes, you can easily fine-tune the car mask’s tension using the covered aluminum tabs.
Covercraft Full Masks are available in two styles. The 1-piece installs quickly and comes off easily whenever you need to pop the hood, while the 2-piece design may take a little longer to install, the process is just as easy, and it doesn't need to be removed to open and close the hood. Installation is a cinch—simply use the included woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro for attachment—and reinforced air foils keep your Full Mask from flapping in the wind. Cleaning is also hassle-free — just wash off your Covercraft Full Mask with a hose, let it dry and then reinstall. Regardless of which design you choose for your Covercraft Full Mask, you can enjoy a 3-month warranty.
- The Covercraft Full Mask does not cover the bumper on certain truck models because it would prevent you from mounting lights, grille guards and other truck accessories.
Covercraft Full Car Mask Customer Reviews
795 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melanie J (Sanford, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Jan 23, 2016 11:50 PM
For the protection of my suv this cover is exactly what I needed it fit perfectly I'm very happy with it also the speed for which it arrived
Reviewed by John G (WEEKI WACHEE, FL) — Jan 18, 2016 3:46 AM
Very happy with the appearance and protection it gives to vehicle. Installation was relatively easy after reading instructions.
Reviewed by Mike D (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Nitro — Dec 29, 2015 8:17 AM
This is a good quality piece as expected from Covercraft. However on this application the cover looked Horrible.
Reviewed by Joseph W (LIVONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Expedition — Dec 28, 2015 8:24 PM
Really like the protection provided for highway driving in the winter months. Installation went pretty smooth fit is great.
Reviewed by Kim J (SAND SPRINGS, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 Lincoln LS — Nov 30, 2015 8:51 PM
The car mask looks great, price was right, and ordering/delivery was easy/fast. The only thing I would have like a different is for the little placid hooks to be more durable. May be metal would have been better.
Ships Between 2/19 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?