- Covercraft Full Car Masks provide your front-end with maximum, custom-fit protection
- Specifically designed for your ride, the Full Mask provides coverage from your bumper to the leading edge of your hood
- Most vehicles are made in a 2-piece style
- Covercraft car bras are fashioned from heavy-duty black vinyl
- Non-woven, downy fleece liner protects your paint against scratches
- Micro-perforated fabric is breathable and dries quickly
- Includes a removable felt section over your license plate mounting location
- Covered aluminum tabs let you fine-tune the tension when the weather changes
- Attaches with woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro
- Reinforced air foils prevent your Full Mask from flapping in the wind
- Easy to clean — wash it off with a hose, let it dry and reinstall
- Your Covercraft Full Car Mask is protected by a 3-month warranty
The front-end of your daily driver takes the most abuse of all, especially at high speeds. So, shield your ride with a Covercraft Full Car Mask to achieve maximum protection whenever you hit the road. Extending from the base of your bumper to the leading edge of your hood, this front-end mask protects your paint from dings, gouges and other damage that decreases your vehicle’s good looks over time.
Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this Covercraft full front mask fits like a second skin. Covercraft Full Car Masks are fashioned from heavy-gauge black vinyl, which is micro-perforated to allow for drying while you drive. The soft, downy, fleece liner effectively protects your paintjob from scratches. When the weather changes, you can easily fine-tune the car mask’s tension using the covered aluminum tabs.
Covercraft Full Masks are available in two styles. The 1-piece installs quickly and comes off easily whenever you need to pop the hood, while the 2-piece design may take a little longer to install, the process is just as easy, and it doesn't need to be removed to open and close the hood. Installation is a cinch—simply use the included woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro for attachment—and reinforced air foils keep your Full Mask from flapping in the wind. Cleaning is also hassle-free — just wash off your Covercraft Full Mask with a hose, let it dry and then reinstall. Regardless of which design you choose for your Covercraft Full Mask, you can enjoy a 3-month warranty.
- The Covercraft Full Mask does not cover the bumper on certain truck models because it would prevent you from mounting lights, grille guards and other truck accessories.
Covercraft Full Car Mask Customer Reviews
782 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mel E (Anoka, MN) — Jun 15, 2015 2:08 PM
the lower portion of the bra does not fit!! the mounting tabs are to short to mount around the wheel well I have had LeBra much easier too work with, no tabs to see after mount,
Reviewed by Brett J (Goldsboro, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 05, 2015 8:29 PM
The Mask is built of adequate weight vinyl material to last years. The instructions seemed to make it more difficult then it really was to install. The only issue was that one of the straps that wrap around the fender to the wheel well were about 1" to short to use the U shaped clips. I called Covercraft and explained but they stated that they had no other complaints. I requested that the send me adhesive type hook-n-loop strips in order to attached the straps which they sent promptly.
- Ships Between 8/14 - 8/18
- What Do You Drive?