- Covercraft Full Car Masks provide your front-end with maximum, custom-fit protection
- Specifically designed for your ride, the Full Mask provides coverage from your bumper to the leading edge of your hood
- Choose from 1-piece or 2-piece styles
- Covercraft car bras are fashioned from heavy-duty black vinyl
- Non-woven, downy fleece liner protects your paint against scratches
- Micro-perforated fabric is breathable and dries quickly
- Includes a removable felt section over your license plate mounting location
- Covered aluminum tabs let you fine-tune the tension when the weather changes
- Attaches with woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro
- Reinforced air foils prevent your Full Mask from flapping in the wind
- Easy to clean — wash it off with a hose, let it dry and reinstall
- Your Covercraft Full Car Mask is protected by a 3-month warranty
The front-end of your daily driver takes the most abuse of all, especially at high speeds. So, shield your ride with a Covercraft Full Car Mask to achieve maximum protection whenever you hit the road. Extending from the base of your bumper to the leading edge of your hood, this front-end mask protects your paint from dings, gouges and other damage that decreases your vehicle’s good looks over time.
Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, this Covercraft full front mask fits like a second skin. Covercraft Full Car Masks are fashioned from heavy-gauge black vinyl, which is micro-perforated to allow for drying while you drive. The soft, downy, fleece liner effectively protects your paintjob from scratches. When the weather changes, you can easily fine-tune the car mask’s tension using the covered aluminum tabs.
Covercraft Full Masks are available in two styles. The 1-piece installs quickly and comes off easily whenever you need to pop the hood, while the 2-piece design may take a little longer to install, the process is just as easy, and it doesn't need to be removed to open and close the hood. Installation is a cinch—simply use the included woven nylon straps, molded plastic hooks, felt-covered metal wheel well hooks and adhesive Velcro for attachment—and reinforced air foils keep your Full Mask from flapping in the wind. Cleaning is also hassle-free — just wash off your Covercraft Full Mask with a hose, let it dry and then reinstall. Regardless of which design you choose for your Covercraft Full Mask, you can enjoy a 3-month warranty.
- The Covercraft Full Mask does not cover the bumper on certain truck models because it would prevent you from mounting lights, grille guards and other truck accessories.
Covercraft Full Car Mask Customer Reviews
774 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric G (APO, AE) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac Escalade — Mar 23, 2015 8:04 AM
The attachment for the hood works wonderful, but the grill and bumper cover doesn't fit at all. I've tried several ways to make it work, but it doesn't fit my 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV. The major issue is the Velcro straps does not hold the mask in place, nor does the wheel well folding straps stay in place.
Reviewed by Favia H (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Murano — Mar 11, 2015 5:15 PM
I love it,Looks awesome. You have to really stretch it. I had to buy some extra Velcro to put by the headlights to keep the bra snug if not the sides flair out on the freeway. Shipping was fast
Reviewed by Glenn B (Colorado, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Cobalt — Mar 04, 2015 8:46 PM
Pretty good quality. Needs more tiedowns the Velcro strips need BETTER adhesive.the clips for wheel well need to be able to adjust or choose different tie downs.Why no option to order tiedowns in case ones that were sent break or not good fit?????
Reviewed by Camma R (STATE COLLEGE, PA) — Feb 23, 2015 7:12 AM
We received the truck bra and were supposed to have more coverage on the grill. Other than that we are very satisfied with the product. Thank you.
Covercraft Full Car Mask
- Ships Between 4/07 - 4/09
- What Do You Drive?