- Add a sporty look and paint job protection with a LeBra Custom Hood Protector
- Crafted for a glove-like fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Made of micro-perforated leather grain vinyl allowing moisture to escape
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design
- Access your engine without removing the protector
- Attaches easily with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks and adhesive velcro strips
- Installs in less than five minutes with no tools required
- Your LeBra Custom Hood Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty
Safeguarding your front-end from dents and dings has never looked so sleek. Combining form and function in one affordable accessory, a LeBra Custom Hood Protector upgrades your exterior with a sporty look while upping protection for your paint job. Crafted to the contours of your car, truck or SUV, this LeBra custom hood protector delivers a picture-perfect fit for every year, make or model.
Constructed from durable leather grain vinyl with micro-perforations to allow moisture to escape away from your exterior, your LeBra hood mask will never need to be removed when wet. The low-profile, aerodynamic design is great on gas mileage and doesn’t restrict your engine access for any under-the-hood action.
The LeBra hood protector attaches easily in under five minutes with woven nylon straps, plastic hooks and adhesive velcro strips—no tools required. Your LeBra Custom Hood Protector is covered by a 1-year warranty.
LeBra Custom Hood Protector Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth D (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Avalon — Mar 09, 2017 10:40 PM
It was very easy to install and easy to take off for routine cleaning. Looks very nice and gives protection which is need to the first are to get hit. It was also ,I feel a very good and fair competitive price.
Reviewed by matt j (Lafayette, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Suzuki Swift — Feb 01, 2017 2:55 AM
product looks great installed pretty easy but the mounting clip broke with very little force it seems a metal one would do better i tied some knots and its good to go but a tad disappointing. when you break your new toy right when you get over out of the box
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?