Metro Vac N' Blo 500 Car Vacuum
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- This vacuum’s 500-watt state-of-the-art motor generates massive power
- Extremely lightweight at just 3.5 lbs.
- Boasts a staggering 60” of water lift for bone-dry results
- Packs .75 peak horsepower and 70 CFM
- All steel construction and black powder coat finish makes this vac sturdy
- 12 ft heavy duty 2 conductor cord is long enough to easily reach the outlets in your garage
- Complete with 19” flexible hose, crevice tool, dust brush, upholstery nozzle, 20” extension wand, shoulder strap, Magic Air inflator adaptor, and 5 extra reusable/disposable paper bags
- Available with standard wall outlet plug or cigarette lighter power
- Made with pride in the USA
- Backed by Metro Vac’s 5-year motor warranty
The Metro Vac N' Blo 500 Car Vacuum is the featherweight champion of full-power suction. At just 3.5 lbs, this vac delivers .75 peak horsepower and 70 CFM. That makes it pound for pound the most powerful car vac and blower in the world!
The Vac N' Blo 500 boasts sturdy steel construction and a black powder coat finish. And, the 12 ft heavy duty cord is long enough to reach nearby outlets with extra slack to spare.
Complete 19" flexible hose and all the attachments you need, the Metro Vac N' Blo 500 is ready to fight the deepest down dirt. With 60" of water lift, this vac produces professional detailing results. Choose from wall outlet or cigarette lighter power. What's more, it's made with pride in the USA. Backed by Metro Vac's 5-year motor warranty.
Metro Vac N' Blo 500 Car Vacuum Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jay H (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — May 05, 2014 6:27 AM
Works well, handy size and great accessories. Like the blow feature, definitely speeds up drying time after a wash. Would like to see a storage box ( wall hung would be very cool )option.
Reviewed by Scott K (HONOLULU, HI) — Apr 10, 2014 10:40 PM
Only has one paper disposable bag.permanent cloth bag you would have to buy on your own or extra paper bags would be nice...
Reviewed by norman d (sun valley, CA) Reviewed for a 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300 — Feb 18, 2014 9:43 AM
this '500- unit is made of real steel--that's right--steel, and the whole housing is built like a tank. Attachments are plastic but tough resin type plastic. No creaky plastic here. It can suck like a monster, and the opposite end can blow that dusty engine bay free of all dust. This is a deceptively powerful unit, and comes with extra filter elements to get you started. It feels firm in the hand because it is steel, but it is not too heavy. AutoAnyting is super.