Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Griot’s Garage Orbital Machine Polish removes swirl marks and scratches from all painted surfaces
- Made specifically for a random orbital machine
- Polishing granules break down under light pressure, getting smaller as you polish
- Unique chemistry eliminates 50% of the old solvents, making it the only polish you can clean up with water
- Machine Polish comes in 4 grades:
- Machine Polish 1 – medium polish
- Machine Polish 2 – mild polish
- Machine Polish 3 – very mild polish
- Machine Polish 4 – finest polish
- For most scratches, start with Machine Polish 3 and repeat until the scratch is gone
- For severe oxidation or heavy scratches, choose Polish 2 or Polish 1, then finish with Polish 3
- Ultra-fine Polish 4 eliminates micro-fine toweling marks and swirls on nearly flawless paint
- Choose two individual bottles, a set of Polish 1, 2 and 3, or a set of all 4 bottles
- Available in 16oz bottles
Get a showroom-ready finish with Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish. It removes swirl marks and scratches from all painted surfaces, leaving a smooth finish that won't go unnoticed. And, with 4 granule grades to choose from, there's a Machine Polish for every job.
Griot's Garage Machine Polish is made specifically for a random orbital machine. Its polishing granules break down under light pressure, getting smaller as you polish. And, the unique chemistry of this polish eliminates 50% of the old solvents, making it the only polish you can clean up with water.
What's more, your Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish comes in 4 grades, from ultra-fine to medium polish granules. Choose one, three or all four for a perfect finish on any painted surface. Available in 16oz bottles.
Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark B (Denver, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Apr 04, 2015 6:41 AM
I try almost any new product that I think will do a good job on my cars this has been the best so far
Reviewed by DONICIO A (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 1989 Dodge Dakota — Jul 24, 2013 8:40 PM
I use the #3 polish most of the time and find it is easy to apply and remove. It gives a clean shiny surface for the next application of wax. Using #1 or #2 to remove fine scratches and finishing with #4 gives the most satisfactory results.
Reviewed by Richard R (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 1965 Chevy El Camino — Jun 03, 2013 8:41 PM
Short of having to remove key scratches, this stuff works. I have always been super pleased with Griot's products. They are well designed and work.
Reviewed by Mike R (Sevierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti QX4 — Jan 04, 2013 7:25 AM
The Griots polisher and buffer is smooth and simple to use which makes shining your car or bike fun! Mike
- griot's garage complete buffer kit
- 3 inch buffer
- best spray on car wax
- chrome wheel cleaner
- mitsubishi car mats
- toyota floor mats all weather
- volkswagen bra
- ram 1500 leveling kit
- roof rack for mazda 3
- chevy silverado performance chip
- cheap all weather floor mats
- suv rear mats
- inside bed truck tool box