- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 9/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Griot’s Garage Orbital Machine Polish removes swirl marks and scratches from all painted surfaces
- Made specifically for a random orbital machine
- Polishing granules break down under light pressure, getting smaller as you polish
- Unique chemistry eliminates 50% of the old solvents, making it the only polish you can clean up with water
- Machine Polish comes in 4 grades:
- Machine Polish 1 – medium polish
- Machine Polish 2 – mild polish
- Machine Polish 3 – very mild polish
- Machine Polish 4 – finest polish
- For most scratches, start with Machine Polish 3 and repeat until the scratch is gone
- For severe oxidation or heavy scratches, choose Polish 2 or Polish 1, then finish with Polish 3
- Ultra-fine Polish 4 eliminates micro-fine toweling marks and swirls on nearly flawless paint
- Choose two individual bottles, a set of Polish 1, 2 and 3, or a set of all 4 bottles
- Available in 16oz bottles
Get a showroom-ready finish with Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish. It removes swirl marks and scratches from all painted surfaces, leaving a smooth finish that won't go unnoticed. And, with 4 granule grades to choose from, there's a Machine Polish for every job.
Griot's Garage Machine Polish is made specifically for a random orbital machine. Its polishing granules break down under light pressure, getting smaller as you polish. And, the unique chemistry of this polish eliminates 50% of the old solvents, making it the only polish you can clean up with water.
What's more, your Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish comes in 4 grades, from ultra-fine to medium polish granules. Choose one, three or all four for a perfect finish on any painted surface. Available in 16oz bottles.
Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOSEPH T (EAST GREENVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 21, 2015 2:32 PM
Best value for all four bottles anywhere on the web. Polishes are very easy to work with and do one heck of a job. Mostly use polish 3 and 4, but am extremely happy that I have the other two just in case needed. Overall rating is a 5 star all the way, Griots products are the very finest and great quality. Griots have been around for years and are superb by far, if considering purchasing this set, it should be a no brainer.
Reviewed by Mark B (Denver, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Apr 04, 2015 6:41 AM
I try almost any new product that I think will do a good job on my cars this has been the best so far
Reviewed by DONICIO A (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 1989 Dodge Dakota — Jul 24, 2013 8:40 PM
I use the #3 polish most of the time and find it is easy to apply and remove. It gives a clean shiny surface for the next application of wax. Using #1 or #2 to remove fine scratches and finishing with #4 gives the most satisfactory results.
Reviewed by Richard R (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 1965 Chevy El Camino — Jun 03, 2013 8:41 PM
Short of having to remove key scratches, this stuff works. I have always been super pleased with Griot's products. They are well designed and work.
- griot's garage complete buffer kit
- 3 inch buffer
- best spray on car wax
- chrome wheel cleaner
- mitsubishi car mats
- toyota floor mats all weather
- volkswagen bra
- ram 1500 leveling kit
- roof rack for mazda 3
- chevy silverado performance chip
- cheap all weather floor mats
- suv rear mats
- inside bed truck tool box