- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Powerful garage cleaning in a compact design
- Available in flush mounted or surface mounted designs
- 40’ stretch hose shrinks to just 8’
- Includes an adjustable wand, upholstery brush, crevice tool, bare floor tool and elongated dust brush
- Comes with 2 bags that each hold up to 1 gallon of waste
- HEPA type filtration helps control dust and allergens
- Backed by a 6-year warranty
Keep your garage clean and orderly with the compact InterVac GarageVac. This handy vacuum system offers two different mounting options to fit your needs. Mount your GarageVac flush with the wall on a 2 x 4 stud wall or hang the surface-mounted version off any surface on your garage wall. The flush mounting option creates a seamless, integrated look for your garage. While the wall-mounted option makes it easy to take your InterVac GarageVac along in your RV or Boat.
Your new InterVac GarageVac comes with a unique 40' stretch hose that shrinks down to just 8' for easy storage. Plus the adjustable wand, upholstery brush, crevice tool, bare floor tool and elongated dust brush make all of your detailing jobs a breeze. Even better, the HEPA type filtration ensures that dust and allergens aren't thrown back into your garage. Your InterVac GarageVac is backed by a 6-year warranty.
InterVac GarageVac Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark S (SPRINGFIELD, MO) — May 24, 2013 5:43 AM
Super easy to install, works great! Performs as advertised. Might want to install it about two feet of the floor to keep it handy for everyone to use.
Reviewed by ronald c (Bismarck, MO) — Jul 20, 2011 10:59 AM
the vac apperance as awesome i really like the self retracking hose the only thing that was a little annoying was the hose because it had a continuous pull back because of the wanting to self retraction that i liked so much,oh well have to give and take but overall i have to give it a rating of a 10. the suction was exsellent,of course,it is new but if it continues that will be great also