Metropolitan 500 Hand Vacuum
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Retro style and modern performance in a convenient hand-held design
- The most powerful hand held vacs on the market
- Rugged all-steel construction with a stainless steel finish
- Easy to handle—weighs less than 3lbs
- Choose 1 of 2 models—the 110-volt Metropolitan 500, or the 12-volt Metropolitan
- Both models are perfect for quick cleanups in the car, home, RV etc.
- 4-stage HEPA filter traps 99.97% of all airborne allergens
- Includes Pik-all nozzle, dust brush and crevice tool
- Made in USA
- Your Metropolitan Hand Vac is backed by a 5-year warranty
Suck up dirt, dust, crud and wayward french fries with the held-held convenience of the Metropolitan 500 Hand Vacuum. This retro-styled Metro vacuum comes in 2 different models-110-volt and 12-volt-both packed with modern power and convenience.
Weighing in at less than 3lbs, the Metro and Metro 500 are both easy to use and easy to carry. Each includes an array of attachment tools designed to get the deepest crevices dirt free.
The 110-volt Metro 500 plugs right into your wall outlet and delivers 500 watts of pure suction. The 12-volt Metro works off of your vehicle's lighter socket for convenience and mobility. In fact, both vacuums boast more suction than any competitor in their respective classes.
Crafted of all-steel construction, the Metropolitan Hand Vacuums are built to last. The elegant stainless steel finish delivers a retro look and the integrated handle makes them easy to wield. Best yet, Metro Vac backs your Metropolitan and Metropolitan 500 vacuums with a 5-year warranty.
Metropolitan 500 Hand Vacuum Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lori S (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Feb 08, 2014 6:35 PM
No problems. Performs very well. Would have liked to have had a hose included for the price. One is available for purchase though. Other than that: no complaints
Reviewed by nancy k (elk grove village, IL) — Oct 05, 2013 3:08 AM
I ordered this without the hose attachment. Twenty dollars more for the hose attachment was too costly for an automobile vacuum. The hose would make it more maneuverable , because the canister is about a foot long and doesn't bend around the front console, steering wheel, drive shifter. It does a good job picking up pet hair too. Order with hose attachment for easier access especially in the front seat.
Reviewed by Steven R (Reading, MA) — May 04, 2013 5:04 AM
The vacuum works well and really does what it is supposed to do but the way the top attaches to the base is a huge design flaw in my eyes. When your using it, any pressure put on the suction end and the head of the vacuum disconnects. It's not attached like a cover to a jar, but its a connect and twist on these two little pins which can't handle any pressure. I suppose if you bought the hose that comes as an attachment, the pressure would be on the hose and not on the top of the vacuum.
Reviewed by Peter C (ORLANDO, FL) — Oct 29, 2012 7:30 AM
OK I would say the vacuum is of high quality, better than you can find in any of the discount auto stores. Powerful and retro styled. Peter C
- auto detailing vacuum cleaner
- metro air force blaster
- metro vac n blo 500
- lexus pet accessories
- volvo trunk liner
- rolls royce car cover
- silverado bed covers
- 2013 f150 seat covers
- kia sorento hitch
- auto best floor liners mats
- diamond plate bed liner ford f350
- steel storage for the back of a pick up truck