- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Use anywhere you use a sponge, towel or chamois
- Far superior to any leather chamois or terry cloth towel
- The original PVA (poly vinyl alcohol) Shammy
- Boasts super water-retention and drying abilities
- Dries vehicles quickly with a streak-free finish
- Safe for all clear coat and paint finishes
- Tough fabric is lintless and machine washable
- Synthetic chamois fabric is resistant to most chemicals, oils and greases
- Also great for mopping up spills
- Choose the Absorber XL (2 pack) or the regular size Absorber (6 pack)
- Each absorber includes a handy plastic storage tube
Ditch the scratchy terry cloth and inefficient chamois-dry your vehicle faster than ever with the Absorber drying tool from Clean Tools. The original all-PVA (poly vinyl alcohol) shammy, the Absorber holds 50% more water than a regular chamois and always provides a streak-free finish. Plus, the non-abrasive material never leaves scratches or dust behind.
The synthetic chamois fabric is reinforced with a mesh scrim for maximum durability and strength, yet contains no surface fibers, making it safe for all paint finishes. The fabric is also resistant to grease, oil, and cleaning solutions. Plus, it's machine washable and stores wet in the included canister to deliver years of service.
Choose from 2 Absorber chamois sizes-the legendary Absorber XL which measures 29" x 18" and comes in a natural chamois color, or the regular size Absorber 6 pack with 6 different colors and each measuring 27" x 17". The Absorber XL is perfect for general chamois use around the home and garage, while the regular size Absorbers are the ultimate travel mates.
Clean Tools Absorber Synthetic Chamois Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert M (Bolivia, NC) — Aug 13, 2013 7:57 AM
Been using these for years. Much more absorbent and last longer than leather. When they get dirty or you drop them just throw them in the laundry and come out like new. Great price from Auto Anything!