Metro Vac N' Go 500
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your interior clean as a whistle with the Metro Vac N’ Go 500
- Weighs in at an easy-to-maneuver 2.7 lbs
- Potent .75 horsepower engine delivers unrivaled pound-for-pound suction
- Constructed from solid and stylish black-powder coated steel
- Comes with everything you need for a spotless interior—power unit, 2 disposable bags, crevice tool, dusty brush and upholstery nozzle
- Built with pride in the US of A
- Your Metro Vac N’ Go 500 is backed by a solid 5-year motor warranty
For a dust-busting, crud-sucking car vacuum, choose the Metro Vac N' Go 500. Packed with a powerful .75 horsepower motor, your Metro Vac produces astounding suction power. That raw pulling power is more than enough to manhandle any mess.
The Vac N' Go 500 is the perfect fusion of luxurious looks and lightweight construction. Crafted from elegant black powder coated steel, you get years of stylish suction. And, the Metro Vac N' Go 500 Vacuum weighs in at a featherweight 2.7 lbs making it easy to maneuver into even the darkest crevices of your cabin.
Best of all, the Metro Vac N' Go 500 boasts a suite of sensational suction tools to go along with its powerful motor. So, whether you're cleaning crumbled cookies or pulling up plastered pet fur, there's a specialized attachment to handle the job. To top it off, Metro Vac builds your car vacuum cleaner right here in the USA and backs it with a solid 5-year motor warranty.
Metro Vac N' Go 500 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard M (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — Sep 29, 2013 3:29 PM
Because of its light weight, this metro vac n go 500 makes vacuuming my vehicle real easy ,and I no longer have to spend one dollar to vacuum the car/s. In addition to its light weight,it has strong suction capabilities and is well made(U.S.A.)
Reviewed by Richard P (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Jun 18, 2013 8:17 PM
fairly light weight, good quality product. Size and weight make it easy to use inside a car or a house. Needs to come with the powered brush standard. Cat hair is a bear.