- The Concours Glaze was originally crafted by the founders of Zymol for their personal vehicles
- Creates a "show-car" gloss and depth of shine
- The Zymol Concours Glaze is a unique 47% carnauba formula which provides better protection from the outdoor elements and paint corrosion
- The exclusive balance of both white and yellow carnauba wax (90% white, 10% yellow) gives an observable increase in both depth and clarity
- Comes in a long-lasting 8 oz jar
- The Zymol Concours Glaze is suitable for all paint types and colors
The Zymol Concours Glaze will prove that you don't have to own a show car to give your vehicle that "Show Car Shine." With its unique formula of nutritive oils and rare Brazilian Carnauba, the Concours is designed to protect your vehicle while producing an ultra-brilliant, durable sheen.
The secret is in its special carnauba formula. The delicate balance of white and yellow Carnauba provides a visible increase in depth and clarity over other waxes in its class.
What's more, this unique 47% carnauba formula protects your vehicle from any outdoor contaminants and reduces paint corrosion. Therefore, not only does the Concours give your vehicle an enviously glossy finish, it keeps your car, truck or SUV better protected and makes sure your paint remains in tip top condition.
You know you are in safe hands when the founders of Zymol designed the wax for their own personal vehicles. Go with Zymol Concours Glaze and discover the difference between the ordinary and the extraordinary!
- You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove excess wax, dirt and road grime before you apply any Zymol waxes or glazes to your car. The product will not bond to your vehicle's paint surface
- Wipe off your Zymol product before it dries completely
Zymol Concours Glaze Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James A (JOLIET, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Corvette — Apr 17, 2015 6:22 AM
The price may be somewhat expensive but wait till you see the shine. After I was finished waxing my car it looked like it was ready for the showroom. Buy the Zymol wax applicators and apply it that way...Trust me!! It goes on much easier and you get a very thin even coat of wax. Make sure you DO NOT let it dry to much before trying to wipe off!!
Reviewed by David C (CHAGRIN FALLS, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — May 07, 2014 6:00 AM
I have used Concours Glaze for at leat 15 years maybe longer. It is easy to apply, looks wonderful and lasts several months. I apply it twice a year and people remark how great the car looks all throughout the year.
Reviewed by Donald C (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW 5-Series — Feb 01, 2014 6:22 AM
As my 2014 M5 was just purchased and clean from the dealer, I decided to apply a good coat of concurs to it. I always enjoy putting the wax on by hand. Removal was easy and the final finish was excellent. I have used the product before and will continue to use it...Don
Reviewed by Kevin K (Rogers, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Jan 14, 2014 6:30 AM
Please note this product must be applied with your bare hand/fingers not a wax applicator as it needs to be warmed slightly in your palm first. I did not know this prior to purchasing.
Reviewed by HARRY B (Merion Station, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Lexus SC 430 — Jan 16, 2013 8:25 PM
I have been using it for 7 years. I have never tryed anything else on my car. Its a long process to do the HD Clense then zymol concours. Not sure if its worth It but I still do it
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/05 - 10/07