- Zymol Titanium Glaze is highly resistant to salt acids, plant sap and proteins
- Originally developed for use on SUV's due to the terrain of the true 'off roader'
- Zymol Titanium Glaze is especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints
- Contains 51% Brazilian No.1 Yellow and No.1 White Carnauba by volume (80% Yellow, 20% White) for greater protection and increased shine depth
- Zymol Titanium Glaze is packaged in an 8oz. container made of pharmaceutical-grade recyclable polystyrene
- Zymol covers your Titanium Glaze with a 1-year Warranty
Are you a "hands-on" auto enthusiast? Then you'll truly enjoy getting your mitts dirty applying Zymol Titanium Glaze. This carnauba wax, developed especially for SUV's, is highly resistant to all salt acids, plant sap and proteins. In fact, this glaze is the most plant-acid-resistant product Zymol manufactures. With Titanium, you can give your vehicle the protection it needs.
The Zymol Titanium Glaze contains 51% Brazilian No.1 Carnauba wax. A delicate balance is struck between both yellow and white carnauba so not only will your vehicle receive the best protection there is, but it will have a glossy finish worthy of the showroom!
This carnauba wax is especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints but is suitable for all paint types and colors. Not only that, but the Titanium Glaze is eco-friendly, packaged in an 8 oz. container made of pharmaceutical-grade recyclable polystyrene so you can do your bit for your SUV and the environment. Best yet, Zymol backs your Titanium Glaze with a 1-year Warranty.
- Zymol Glazes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymol Glaze for each application.
- Wipe off your Zymol product before it dries completely
Zymol Titanium Glaze Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jeremy h (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW 3-Series — Nov 27, 2015 11:47 AM
This is different kind of car wax, it really shines. Goes on a little different but you don't doubt something brilliant is on the car making it shine.. I am a detailer and if people find out about this product, i may be in trouble.
Reviewed by Randy W (Alamogordo, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Oct 06, 2015 8:16 PM
I've used many waxes and this by far leaves a show room superior shine leaves ur vehicle like a mirrored finish very impressed
Reviewed by Pete F (Dyer, IN) — May 03, 2015 3:48 AM
This has been the only wax that I have used in the last seven years. If I would have known about it sooner,it would be more years. Great wax
Reviewed by Patrick M (NEW SALEM, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2014 11:41 PM
I have used Zymol products for several years now, and have always had excellent results. The Titanium Glaze is no exception. I found it took a little longer applying it with your hands, but the end result was worth a few extra minutes.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16