- Zymol Titanium Glaze is highly resistant to salt acids, plant sap and proteins
- Originally developed for use on SUV's due to the terrain of the true 'off roader'
- Zymol Titanium Glaze is especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints
- Contains 51% Brazilian No.1 Yellow and No.1 White Carnauba by volume (80% Yellow, 20% White) for greater protection and increased shine depth
- Zymol Titanium Glaze is packaged in an 8oz. container made of pharmaceutical-grade recyclable polystyrene
- Zymol covers your Titanium Glaze with a 1-year Warranty
Are you a "hands-on" auto enthusiast? Then you'll truly enjoy getting your mitts dirty applying Zymol Titanium Glaze. This carnauba wax, developed especially for SUV's, is highly resistant to all salt acids, plant sap and proteins. In fact, this glaze is the most plant-acid-resistant product Zymol manufactures. With Titanium, you can give your vehicle the protection it needs.
The Zymol Titanium Glaze contains 51% Brazilian No.1 Carnauba wax. A delicate balance is struck between both yellow and white carnauba so not only will your vehicle receive the best protection there is, but it will have a glossy finish worthy of the showroom!
This carnauba wax is especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints but is suitable for all paint types and colors. Not only that, but the Titanium Glaze is eco-friendly, packaged in an 8 oz. container made of pharmaceutical-grade recyclable polystyrene so you can do your bit for your SUV and the environment. Best yet, Zymol backs your Titanium Glaze with a 1-year Warranty.
- Zymol Glazes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply small amounts of Zymol Glaze for each application.
- Wipe off your Zymol product before it dries completely
Zymol Titanium Glaze Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick M (NEW SALEM, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 04, 2014 11:41 PM
I have used Zymol products for several years now, and have always had excellent results. The Titanium Glaze is no exception. I found it took a little longer applying it with your hands, but the end result was worth a few extra minutes.
Reviewed by Richard K (TAMPA, FL) — May 16, 2014 12:44 AM
I've used many waxes over the years, but I highly reccomend any Zymol wax over the rest. The ease of it going on and the end result puts a big smile on your face, and your customers. Zymol's been around since the 1800's as a German coach building company using natural products. It works. Read what each one does then get the one that does what you want. You'll be pleased with the results.
Reviewed by Patrick G (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Camry — Feb 17, 2014 9:03 PM
I used the Titanium glaze after the HD-Cleanse. The glaze is a superb product, left the car (a Toyota Camry that has only been claybar once) with a terrific shine and finish. I enjoyed applying it by hand. It's a bit pricey but a very good product.
Zymol Titanium Glaze
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07