- Renew, restore and reveal your paint's original luster with Zymol HD Cleanse
- Removes dead & oxidized paint, minor scratches, road film, tar, etc
- Zymol HD Cleanse contains montan oil, apricot kernel oil, lemon seed oil, coconut oil, cetyl esters, cetyl cocomide (derived from coconut oil), cocoamide, citric acid (from rose hips), kapolite
- Includes one 8.5 oz. bottle
Set up your vehicle's exterior the right way with Zymol HD Cleanse, a must have pre-wax cleanser. This thick, rich cream is a brilliant choice for removing light oxidization, moderate scratches, accumulated road film, tar and acid rain deposits. The formula is gentle enough to warrant a scratch-free surface after use, but powerful enough to remove old wax and prepare your vehicle for fresh wax.
Road film, rainwater deposits and pollution will make your finish bumpy when it could be sleek and smooth. This cleanser will lift and remove embedded debris, cleaning deeply within each microscopic crevice.
Water spots, swirl marks and other contaminants disappear. Your vehicle will be ready to display the perfect concours-look wax finish. Renew the original paint luster of your vehicle with Zymol HD Cleanse!
- We suggest that you do not use with any other type of chamois than a Zymol Synthetic Chamois or an English cod-tanned chamois. Other types of chamois may remove wax.
- Do not drive the car or allow it to stand more than 24 hours without completing the Zymol process.
Zymol HD-Cleanse Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan M (Winston Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Porsche Boxster — Apr 02, 2015 10:47 PM
I've been using this for 12 years on my BMWs and now on my Porsche Boxter S. It's not abrasive and prepares the surface for the Zymol wax! It's the only item that does what it is supposed to do, and I have the beautiful cars to prove!
Reviewed by Michael F (TAVARES, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Porsche 911 — Dec 11, 2014 8:50 PM
Bought this product to clean the rear of my car's paint prior to waxing (the front is covered with speed film). I am not too impressed. It applied well and smells good but I have gotten as good a cleaning from using plain Zymol wash. Maybe I don't have enough scratches or swirls in the paint to get the full effect. Will continue to use over time and see.
Reviewed by BOB M (Bristol, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 3-Series — Jul 12, 2014 10:10 AM
Been using Zymol HD-Cleanse & Carbon Wax for about 23 years now. Great stuff. Leaves a deep long lasting shine. A little more work, but well worth it.
Reviewed by Tony B (Paxinos, PA) — Apr 26, 2013 1:08 PM
I didnt notice anything different, my car is newer and maybe it wasnt needed on it. maybe it works good on a older car.
Reviewed by John L (CLATSKANIE, OR) — Jun 22, 2011 4:02 PM
The Zymol HD-Cleanse seems to work pretty well. Takes out minor scratches, leave a very nice finish. You have to use alot of pressure on the applicator and the small particles were tough to remove. I would buy again.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05