- Pamper your paint with Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe
- Zymol Clear Auto Bathe does not contain any sodium solvents, but releases and removes surface grime without stripping wax
- Contains a combination of pure tallow, pure coconut essence oil conditioners and lemon extracts
- Zymol Clear Auto Bathe is packaged in a long-lasting 8.5 oz bottle
An extravagant wash for pampering your vehicle! Zymol introduces a luxury Auto Bathe to delight even the most discriminating auto-enthusiast.
Zymol Clear Auto Bathe is a non-sodium, non-phosphorous car wash containing surface conditioners and protective oils that release and remove grime yet won't strip off the wax. Zymol Clear Auto Bathe is natural and gentle yet very effective, making the most of cutting-edge research and development in non-toxic cleansers. Though tough against paint-damaging agents, Auto Bathe is amazingly surface-friendly.
Zymol Clear Auto Bathe contains a unique combination of pure tallow, pure coconut essence oil conditioners and lemon extracts to gently clean and care for your car. Zymol Auto Bathe not only leaves behind an ultra-thin coat of gloss resulting in a beautiful shine, but also gives off a delightful scent. You'll never settle for the neighborhood car wash again!
- We suggest that you do not use with any other type of chamois than a Zymol Synthetic Chamois or an English cod-tanned chamois. Other types of chamois may remove wax
Zymol Clear Auto Bathe Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott H (YORKTOWN, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jul 07, 2014 2:19 PM
Definitely worth the money! I have used other car soap but they don't compare to the way the dirt comes off with this product! It should last just as long as the larger bottles due to the small amount that's needed to get the desired results.
Reviewed by Michael C (Aspen, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW 3-Series — Oct 03, 2010 9:23 PM
This is an excellent product for washing a vehicle without diminishing a wax finish.
Reviewed by Robert S (Bryant, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Sep 20, 2009 4:14 PM
When I ordered I thought it was HIGH but after I used it I think it is CHEAP. My 2010 LEXUS RX is BLACK . I use the zymol glaze and use the Bathe and it just brings the color out. I also used it on my wifes ES LEXUS which is silver and it also brings the color out in it. I will ALWAYS use along with the zymol glaze
Zymol Clear Auto Bathe
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11