- The Zymol Glasur Glaze is made specifically for enhancing the famous finish of Porsches with factory paint
- Designed in cooperation with the Porsche Club of America
- The Zymol Glasur Glaze contains 56% Brazilian Yellow Carnauba Wax (100% by volume), and other natural oils and ingredients to bring out your Porsche's famous finish
- Comes in a long-lasting 8 oz jar
- Ingredients: Yellow Carnauba Wax 56% (100% yellow by volume), Montan Oil, Coconut Oil, Banana Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Propolis (derived from bees), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C Yellow #5.
Porsche's are known for two things: screaming down the Autobahn and looking sexy while they're doing it. Just as it takes the right tools to keep your engine tuned, Zymol has the right wax to ensure the perfect finish on your prized Porsche. The Zymol Glasur Glaze is designed to bring-out Porsche's famous buff while guarding against the elements.
The Zymol Glasur Glaze uses a proven mixture of 56% Brazilian Yellow Carnauba Wax to revive your Porsche's factory paint. The Carnauba also creates a protective outer shield that bears the brunt of the sun's harmful rays.
Zymol worked with the Porsche Club of American to craft the ultimate wax for a matchless finish. And your new tub of Zymol Glasur Glaze stands up to the rigorous scrutiny of Porsche Club Concourse events, where looks are everything.
Your 8 oz jar of Zymol Glasur Glaze will power through plenty of applications. Zymol designs all of their waxes to achieve the maximum results with minimum amounts of wax.
- Important: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove excess wax, dirt and road grime before you apply any Zymol waxes or glazes to your car. The product may not bond to your vehicle's paint surface otherwise.
Zymol Glasur Glaze Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Enrico V (ATHENS, GA) — Jan 10, 2015 5:30 AM
Ease of application in very thin layers makes this glaze a pleasure to apply and wiping off the excess is also very easy. Zymol Glasur Glaze gives one of the best results on my Artic Silver Porsche 911 better that any waxes I have used so far.
Reviewed by Scott G (MANHATTAN BEACH, CA) — Apr 22, 2014 8:08 AM
I have been using the Zymol Glasur Glaze wax made exclusively for Porsche finishes for several years now on my Porsches. It provides a great finish when used properly and I highly recommend this product to other Porsche owners.
Reviewed by Kenneth M (Knoxville, TN) — Mar 30, 2014 4:53 PM
Outstanding shine as are all of the other Zymol products I use(Carbon, Titanium, Concours, and Destiny Estates). Lasting durability wash after wash. Without a doubt, the best polish on the market.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17