- Zymöl Carbon Wax is Zymöl's custom formula for dark finish autos (see list of recommended colors below)
- Contains an amazing 37% carnauba wax content for the deepest shine and durable protection
- Zymöl Carbon Wax also contains montan oil, coconut oil, banana oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetyl esters, cetyl cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C blue #1
- Unlike off-the-shelf liquid waxes and synthetic sealers, Zymöl Carbon Wax brings out the richness of dark colors instead of showing like a glass layer on top of the paint
- Zymöl Carbon Wax goes far on a cleaned paint surface, requiring only small amounts of wax for each section
- Easy to apply with Zymöl Wax Applicators and nearly effortless to buff with Zymöl Buffing Towels or Microwipes
- AutoAnything includes a Zymöl Wax Applicator with your jar of Carbon Wax
- Zymöl Carbon Wax is sold in a long-lasting 8oz. jar
Simply maintaining a dark finish requires persistence, consistent care routines and attention to the smallest detail in order to prevent dulling. Add Zymöl's Carbon Wax to the care regimen of your black, blue or even dark red finish, though, and you're doing much more than maintaining-you're breeding brilliance.
Every jar of Zymöl Carbon Wax is infused with 37% carnauba wax, plus other conditioning oils. This specialized formula meant for darker finishes amplifies the richness of your color, revealing layer upon layer of rich tone. Ordinary liquids and pastes simply cannot match the shine and virtual dimension of depth Zymöl Carbon Wax gives dark colors.
While dark finishes are reputed to be a chore to care for, Zymöl Carbon Wax makes it easier. As every drop of Zymöl Carbon Wax goes farther than ordinary waxes, applies smoothly and buffs with relative ease, making a deep and protective shine always within reach. Zymöl Carbon Wax is sold in long-lasting 8oz. jars.
- Zymöl recommends Carbon Wax for the following finish colors: black (acrylic, lacquer or metallic), medium and dark brown, medium and dark blue, medium and dark green, orange, red, burgundy
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse or liquid polish on all paint surfaces to remove old wax and contaminants before applying Zymöl Wax. Otherwise, Zymöl's specialized formula will not properly bond with your finish.
Zymol Carbon Wax Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael T (Channahon, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Suburban — Feb 28, 2017 5:46 AM
I read other peoples reviews and heeded their advice to follow the directions exactly. The HD cleanse was a bit of a chore but it made the wax apply very easily with a great result. Cleanse and wax took me about two hours on my Chevrolet Suburban but the result was worth the effort. Follow the directions, the process works!
Reviewed by John D. M (ERIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fusion — Jul 12, 2016 4:53 PM
I am a very long time Griot's Garage customer, and I will continue to but a lot of their great products. However, when I purchased my new BLACK Ford Fusion, their wax (which I have used for years) left a bit to be desired. Zymol Carbon is almost hard to believe! Goes on and removes very easily and the shine and depth of color can hardly be described. I'm a convert (sorry Griot's). A great product that I would highly recommend to anyone who cares about their vehicle appearance.
Reviewed by Fred K (IMPERIAL, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Audi TT — Jan 22, 2016 11:13 AM
Very easy to apply, doesn't flash too quickly which allows you to complete a whole body panel at a time, in fact the instructions state "don't let it dry". A very small amount goes a very long way, and it buffs off easily by hand and leaves an incredible depth of shine on my Mythos Black Audi TTS. Protection so far seems wonderful, car has been in the rain/snow twice and thru a high end automatic car wash once, and the shine and water beading/sheeting is impressive.
Reviewed by Fred C (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander — Nov 17, 2015 8:31 AM
This is my 2d purchase and my 3d Zymol Carbon Wax. The fist one was given to me as a present and I felt in love. The best wax I have ever use.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28