- Zymöl Carbon Wax is Zymöl's custom formula for dark finish autos (see list of recommended colors below)
- Contains an amazing 37% carnauba wax content for the deepest shine and durable protection
- Zymöl Carbon Wax also contains montan oil, coconut oil, banana oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetyl esters, cetyl cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C blue #1
- Unlike off-the-shelf liquid waxes and synthetic sealers, Zymöl Carbon Wax brings out the richness of dark colors instead of showing like a glass layer on top of the paint
- Zymöl Carbon Wax goes far on a cleaned paint surface, requiring only small amounts of wax for each section
- Easy to apply with Zymöl Wax Applicators and nearly effortless to buff with Zymöl Buffing Towels or Microwipes
- AutoAnything includes a Zymöl Wax Applicator with your jar of Carbon Wax
- Zymöl Carbon Wax is sold in a long-lasting 8oz. jar
Simply maintaining a dark finish requires persistence, consistent care routines and attention to the smallest detail in order to prevent dulling. Add Zymöl's Carbon Wax to the care regimen of your black, blue or even dark red finish, though, and you're doing much more than maintaining-you're breeding brilliance.
Every jar of Zymöl Carbon Wax is infused with 37% carnauba wax, plus other conditioning oils. This specialized formula meant for darker finishes amplifies the richness of your color, revealing layer upon layer of rich tone. Ordinary liquids and pastes simply cannot match the shine and virtual dimension of depth Zymöl Carbon Wax gives dark colors.
While dark finishes are reputed to be a chore to care for, Zymöl Carbon Wax makes it easier. As every drop of Zymöl Carbon Wax goes farther than ordinary waxes, applies smoothly and buffs with relative ease, making a deep and protective shine always within reach. Zymöl Carbon Wax is sold in long-lasting 8oz. jars.
- Zymöl recommends Carbon Wax for the following finish colors: black (acrylic, lacquer or metallic), medium and dark brown, medium and dark blue, medium and dark green, orange, red, burgundy
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse or liquid polish on all paint surfaces to remove old wax and contaminants before applying Zymöl Wax. Otherwise, Zymöl's specialized formula will not properly bond with your finish.
Zymol Carbon Wax Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth H (CLEVELAND, OH) — Oct 16, 2014 6:54 PM
Tried your cleaner and wax on my dark blue 350z and DAMN, the shine was amazing. It was hard not swirl the wax, but with some restraint i got a beautiful shine that's has lasted through 3 rain storms.
Reviewed by John A (Leechburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Sep 10, 2014 7:46 PM
The Zymol carbon wax and a black truck, perfect black glass. I haven't washed it in two weeks and you can hardly tell, rain and dirt seem to be repelled. I can hardly tell that I used any wax out of the jar, it will last for a couple years.
Reviewed by Clark B (PALM HARBOR, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy SSR — Jul 12, 2014 5:17 AM
The quality of this order was very poor.I'll explain as follows: product in jar was in small pieces! It was very difficult to use and get product on application pad!I was very disappointed this time with the quality, not what I was used too!
Reviewed by mark r (OAK PARK, IL) — May 17, 2014 7:27 AM
I have used Zymol for years on a black BMW. Black is allways a chalange but the Zymol really brings out the color in a way that other waxes dont. My other car is a red suv and the effects of Zymol is stunning on the car
Reviewed by mike p (PLAIN CITY, OH) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Corolla — Apr 11, 2014 10:12 AM
zymol carbon is easy to apply, brings out the color in dark paints with its natural oils and requires minimal detailing. surprisingly the depth of my paint's color seemed to continue to improve over time after I applied the zymol wax. recomended
Zymol Carbon Wax
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/20 - 11/24