- Zymöl Carbon Wax is Zymöl's custom formula for dark finish autos (see list of recommended colors below)
- Contains an amazing 37% carnauba wax content for the deepest shine and durable protection
- Zymöl Carbon Wax also contains montan oil, coconut oil, banana oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetyl esters, cetyl cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C blue #1
- Unlike off-the-shelf liquid waxes and synthetic sealers, Zymöl Carbon Wax brings out the richness of dark colors instead of showing like a glass layer on top of the paint
- Zymöl Carbon Wax goes far on a cleaned paint surface, requiring only small amounts of wax for each section
- Easy to apply with Zymöl Wax Applicators and nearly effortless to buff with Zymöl Buffing Towels or Microwipes
- AutoAnything includes a Zymöl Wax Applicator with your jar of Carbon Wax
- Zymöl Carbon Wax is sold in a long-lasting 8oz. jar
Simply maintaining a dark finish requires persistence, consistent care routines and attention to the smallest detail in order to prevent dulling. Add Zymöl's Carbon Wax to the care regimen of your black, blue or even dark red finish, though, and you're doing much more than maintaining-you're breeding brilliance.
Every jar of Zymöl Carbon Wax is infused with 37% carnauba wax, plus other conditioning oils. This specialized formula meant for darker finishes amplifies the richness of your color, revealing layer upon layer of rich tone. Ordinary liquids and pastes simply cannot match the shine and virtual dimension of depth Zymöl Carbon Wax gives dark colors.
While dark finishes are reputed to be a chore to care for, Zymöl Carbon Wax makes it easier. As every drop of Zymöl Carbon Wax goes farther than ordinary waxes, applies smoothly and buffs with relative ease, making a deep and protective shine always within reach. Zymöl Carbon Wax is sold in long-lasting 8oz. jars.
- Zymöl recommends Carbon Wax for the following finish colors: black (acrylic, lacquer or metallic), medium and dark brown, medium and dark blue, medium and dark green, orange, red, burgundy
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse or liquid polish on all paint surfaces to remove old wax and contaminants before applying Zymöl Wax. Otherwise, Zymöl's specialized formula will not properly bond with your finish.
Zymol Carbon Wax Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SG-2140-024X Christopher K (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche Cayman — Mar 04, 2015 10:41 PM
I've used the Zymol Carbon Wax now for 5 years and LOVE it! It's easy to apply, great results and smells nice! Highly recommended!
Reviewed by Steven M (Western Springs, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler 300 — Jan 07, 2015 8:19 PM
I have tried just about every wax out there through the years. Zymol carbon is the best by far.
Reviewed by Kenneth H (CLEVELAND, OH) — Oct 16, 2014 6:54 PM
Tried your cleaner and wax on my dark blue 350z and DAMN, the shine was amazing. It was hard not swirl the wax, but with some restraint i got a beautiful shine that's has lasted through 3 rain storms.
Reviewed by John A (Leechburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Sep 10, 2014 7:46 PM
The Zymol carbon wax and a black truck, perfect black glass. I haven't washed it in two weeks and you can hardly tell, rain and dirt seem to be repelled. I can hardly tell that I used any wax out of the jar, it will last for a couple years.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31