- Zymöl Japon Wax is custom-formulated for the thin color finishes of Far East import vehicles
- Richened by 37% carnauba wax content for color brilliance and protection
- Zymöl Japon Wax utilizes extra drying agents in the formula for almost immediate setup of a thin layer of wax, which is best for import finishes
- Also contains montan oil, coconut oil, banana oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetyl esters, cetyl cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C blue #1
- Zymöl Japon Wax is suitable for any color of import finish
- Requires only a thin layer for full protection and shine, making your jar of Japon Wax last through several seasons
- Zymöl Japon Wax is easy to apply with a Zymöl Wax Applicator and buffs out easily with Zymöl Microwipes
- AutoAnything includes a Zymöl Wax Applicator with your jar of Japon Wax
- Zymöl Japon Wax is sold in a long-lasting 8oz. jar
The finish care experts at Zymöl set out to create the ideal wax for feeding, conditioning and shining the unique color finishes given to Far East import cars. The result of their work is Zymöl Japon Wax, a proprietary blend of outstanding carnauba wax and natural oils that pampers imports like no other finish treatment on the market.
Automakers like Lexus, Infiniti and Acura produce beautiful motoring machines, but coat them with thin finishes that are more susceptible to swirls and fine scratches than their American and European counterparts. Zymöl counters this property with the 37% carnauba wax content of Japon Wax, plus extra drying agents that set up thin layers quickly to prevent buffing marks.
An easy hand buff reveals the deep brilliance and abrasion-free care Zymöl Japon Wax provides a thin import finish. One look at the results easily shows that Zymöl Japon Wax handles your import with the care it deserves.
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse or liquid polish on all paint surfaces to remove old wax and contaminants before applying Zymöl Wax. Otherwise, Zymöl's specialized formula will not properly bond with your finish.
Zymol Japon Wax Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mary F (Sanibel, FL) — Jan 01, 2009 5:58 AM
While using the "prep" wax removal Zymol product can be a chore...once you are ready to apply the Zymol Japon Wax the rest is a breeze! Results are "new-car-like"!
Reviewed by Lenny E (Atlantic Beach, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Apr 30, 2008 9:54 PM
I have used zymol was for about 15 years now. This is the first time that I have tried the Japon wax. It is a little harder to apply than there other waxes and really don't notice a big difference between this and the carbon. Actually I think the results with the carbon are a little better and it smells much better when applying.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14