- Zymöl Rouge Wax restores the pulse-quickening presence of classic non-clearcoat red finishes
- Contains 38% carnauba wax (90% of which is ultra-rare white carnauba, 10% is rare yellow) that nurtures paint condition and sports a deep shine
- Zymöl Rouge Wax smoothes blemishes like minor scratches and abrasions with its proprietary natural red colorants
- Also contains montan oil, coconut oil, apricot kernal oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetly esters and cetyl cocoamide (derived from coconut oil)
- A little Zymöl Rouge Wax goes a long way toward a show-quality shine, extending the life of your jar through many treatments
- Zymöl Rouge Wax is easy to apply with the included Zymöl Wax Applicator
- AutoAnything also includes a set of gloves to keep the deep red pigment from staining your hands
- Zymöl Rouge Wax is sold in a long-lasting 8oz. Jar
When in top form, your red finish is among the most enticing colors in the automotive world. But time, harsh elements and even harmful care solutions can leave otherwise fiery color as a punch-less shell of its former self. Luckily, Zymöl makes their Rouge Wax formula to put the sexy back into your red.
Zymöl Rouge Wax relies on a proprietary blend of natural ingredients to restore luster to non-clearcoat red finishes. With exclusive red colorants, Rouge Wax undoes years of aging. A rich amount of carnauba wax-38% by volume-works to restore shine and add depth, setting your red ablaze again. Select oils and esters make Zymöl smooth and safe to apply. Swirls vanish, abrasions dim, and blemishes are reduced.
All it takes is a little Zymöl Rouge Wax to earn this restored raging red for your ride, making sure your jar lasts through several treatments. Our Zymöl Rouge Wax kits include a specialized Zymöl Wax Applicator and protective gloves for a pleasurable detail project.
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse or liquid polish on all paint surfaces to remove old wax and contaminants before applying Zymöl Wax. Otherwise, Zymöl's specialized formula will not properly bond with your finish.
Zymol Rouge Wax Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Neil V (Sherman, CT) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Ranger — Sep 25, 2013 4:44 AM
This is a must for red cars. No more white crust accumulating in each chip, making each chip stand out. Now the wax helps to hide each chip and makes the paint look super deep. A little goes a long way. Great product.
Reviewed by kyle k (Pembroke Pines, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — May 07, 2012 8:18 PM
My old 2001 f-150 was starting to turn a little pink after being bleached by the Florida sun for all these years. I like driving an old beat up pick-up truck; however, I won't drive a pink truck. So I tried this stuff and it worked on the first application. My truck is noticeably more red. IT WORKED !!! Now I won't say it's like new. I never waxed that poor truck in all the years I've owned her - but it's now red - no question about it. Expensive - but worth it.
Reviewed by Nicolas g (Santa monica, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Porsche 911 — Jul 28, 2011 1:24 PM
this stuff might stain your hands, but if you got a red or reddish paint job, this is a must buy. slap your those latex gloves on and rub this stuff in your paint!
Reviewed by Ken P (Gig Harbor, WA) Reviewed for a 1984 Ford F-150 — Dec 08, 2009 12:39 PM
I have a 2tone 84 red ford f150, it belonged to my Dad and has a special place in my heart, its has its flaws but each has a story and Zymol Rouge helps keep the colors vivid and fresh, I wont consider any other wax to preserve my memories.
Reviewed by Eric D (Murrieta, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution — Mar 18, 2009 7:11 AM
I've tried alot of things to try and get my Evo IX (Rally Red) to shine like no other Rally Red Evo...I've thought i'd achived this goal with other products used, but when I bought this Rouge Wax...it brought out the depth i needed for my Rally Red to really "Stand out". I'd recommend this product to any "Red" color owners. Easy to apply and take off (just dont let it dry though).
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08