- Zymöl Ebony Wax is specially formulated to restore the look and condition of non-clearcoat black finishes
- Contains 38% carnauba wax by volume (90% extra-rare white carnauba, 10% rare yellow carnauba)
- Zymöl Ebony Wax uses proprietary natural colorants to enrich dulled paint surfaces and smooth swirls abrasions and tiny scratches
- Also contains montan oil, coconut oil, apricot kernal oil, propolis (derived from bees), cetly esters and cetyl cocoamide (derived from coconut oil)
- Zymöl Ebony Wax restores all of your paint surfaces with only a small amount of wax needed
- AutoAnything includes a Zymöl Wax Applicator and protective gloves with your jar of Ebony Wax
- Zymöl Ebony Wax is sold in 8oz. jars
Black finishes are the undisputed kings of the automotive world when they're in pristine condition. Unfortunately, black is the most difficult to maintain finish on the road as well. Any old wax doesn't stand a chance of erasing years of oxidation, micro-abrasions and color loss-you need a secret restoration weapon.
Enter Zymöl Ebony Wax, with a custom formula of natural pigments and conditioners, to restore the original endless jet tone of your motorcar. Proprietary colorants bring the black back, while rich white and yellow carnauba waxes foster depth to your restored color. Restoration of your finish is just that easy.
A little Zymöl Ebony Wax goes a long way, making sure that your jar lasts through several restorations. AutoAnything even throws in a Zymöl Wax Applicator and protective gloves for an enjoyable afternoon of bringing your black back to life.
- Use Zymöl HD-Cleanse or liquid polish on all paint surfaces to remove old wax and contaminants before applying Zymöl Wax. Otherwise, Zymöl's specialized formula will not properly bond with your finish.
Zymol Ebony Wax Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SG-2140-024X Christopher K (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche Cayman — Jan 03, 2015 10:39 PM
I've previously used the Carbon Zymol and it's always really easy to apply and smells great. The Ebony works just as well though I felt a little disappointed as it doesn't show a much deeper shine than the Zymol Carbon. Still a great product, though I'll probably order just the carbon next time.
Reviewed by George K (PEMBROKE PINES, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW Z4 — Nov 02, 2014 7:34 AM
I highly recommend this wax for black cars. If you follow the instructions the application is easy with beautiful results. I have never used a wax that worked so well.
Reviewed by David G (ROLESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Oct 14, 2014 8:19 AM
this is the best wax I have used on my black 2013 R/T Challenger. Mirror like shine and the deep dark color effect is amazing, but it does take a lot of wiping to remove. I used 4 micro fiber towels to avoid leaving residue but I still have to go back about 5 more times in 24 hours because there were some cloudy areas afterwards. In the end the car looks amazing and will definitely used I again every couple of months because the paint does look better than new!!
Reviewed by Michael F (TAVARES, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Audi TT — Aug 02, 2014 5:34 PM
Used quality Carnuba all my life and since my black 911 turbo was new in 2013. Now I have switched to the Zymol Black. It truley does give my German paint a much deeeeeeeeeper shine!
Reviewed by Robin V (SUNBURY, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A3 — Dec 27, 2013 5:52 AM
My black A3 has had some rough handling over the years but after purchasing Zymol HD Cleanse and seeing such great results I decided to go ahead and spend the $60+ on the wax. I've had a terrible time getting the swirl marks out of the black paint so was hoping this would be the ticket. It really went on easily but (and I'll admit the conditions for waxing were lousy!) seemed to leave a bit of an oily residue. After lots of wiping (definitely use the micro clothes!) no swirls were seen!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11