- The Metro Air Force Master Blaster Car & Motorcycle Dryer cuts your drying time by up to 75%
- Durable all-steel construction
- Dual motors producing 8HP at peak
- Blasts up to 58,500 ft. of air per minute
- Two-stage dual fan with two speeds
- Two temperature settings
- 10 ft. long x 1 1/2” diameter commercial-grade hose
- Topped by a heavy-duty neoprene blower nozzle
- 12 ft. heavy duty cord
- Weighs just 16 lbs.
- E/Z change foam filter
- Your Metro Air Force Master Blaster Motorcycle & Car Dryer carries a 1-year warranty
Save more time for motoring and spend less time drying with the ultimate moisture-fighting machine for your detailing setup: the Metro Air Force Master Blaster Car & Motorcycle Dryer. It chases stray water out of your engine, panel gaps and more to stop nasty spots.
Flip the switch on your Air Force Master Blaster Car Dryer, and up to 58,500 ft./min. of rushing air is yours to aim. The twin 4 HP motors power dual-speed fans that dry your bike or auto in record time without a potentially damaging heating element.
Got a detail business? Even better. The Metro Air Force Master Blaster Car Dryer boasts durable all-steel construction that lasts. The 10 ft. commercial-grade hose and 12 ft. cord give you all the range you need. And, it weighs a mere 16 lbs. – powerful and portable. And, whether you use it for home or a business, your Metro Air Force Master Blaster Motorcycle Dryer carries a 1-year warranty.
Metro Air Force Master Blaster Car & Motorcycle Dryer Customer Reviews
100 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph C (MARENGO, OH) — Oct 07, 2016 5:46 PM
The master blaster is great works fantastic . Drying the cars takes a lot less time. The only problem is the hose needs to be longer to get to the roof of 4x4 easier.
Reviewed by Jeff T (RICHLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — May 25, 2016 9:57 AM
While drying the car is easier and faster with a good'ol towel, the Master Blaster will do it without having to lay a hand on it, therefore minimizing the risk of scratches. The best thing about the Master Blaster is being able to get the water out of those cracks and crevices that otherwise dribble out later. The build quality seems way above average and it looks and feels like it will last forever!
Reviewed by Mary Anne B (OSWEGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Cadillac SRX — Jan 17, 2016 7:45 AM
So far so good. Used it a few times already and found it great at removing heavy amounts of water and getting water out of hard to reach places. Very powerful, and once it warms up does a great job of drying. I still end up finishing with a dry micro fiber but just real quick and just one does the job.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- metro vac auto detailing supplies
- performance modules
- car wax for black cars
- helo he844 wheels
- mercedes steering wheel covers
- dash mats for dodge trucks
- volvo rubber floor mats
- dodge durango running boards
- grill guards for chevy silverado
- bmw x3 floor mats
- car mats custom
- cheap truck tool boxes
- chrome accessories for trucks